-Chapter Seven-

Not edited

___________________________

-Chapter 7-

Gemma exited the car before I could get to the other side. I wanted to open the door for her, but she claimed ''she was an independent women and she can take care of herself.'' I grabbed her hand as we walked into the mall. Gemma swung our intertwined fingers between us and hummed a random tune. I smiled at her and she sent one back.

I've never been so caught up with a girl before.

Like, all I want to do is make Gemma happy. Make all her wishes and wildest dreams come true. Make her smile. Make her proud. That's all I want.

''You took out your piercings.'' She stated, her eyebrows pushed together in question.

''Yeah. I went for a job interview recently, and yeah. I just never got around to putting them back in.'' I said shrugging.

She pouted and I smiled at her. ''But I really like them.''

''But I can't keep my job with them.'' She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest, leaving my hand cold and Gemmaless. ''I'm sorry Gems.'' I said hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek.

''I feel like you're just changing because of me.'' She mumbled.

''I would, but you should know that I only did this because I work in a fucking bookstore for teens.'' I said.

She laughed and I smiled as the melodic sound filled my ears. ''Okay. Now let's go get some dresses!''

*

''This one?''

''Ewe, no.''

Gemma has tried on at lest 38 dresses in the past half-hour and I'm gonna fucking choke myself it she doesn't pick one. She came back out a total of 2 more times until she had on 'the' dress. It was mid thigh, cream coloured, and damn was it fitted. She had on black heels with it and her hair was pulled into a mess bun on the top of her head.

''Fuck Gemma, you look so hot.'' I said getting up and pushing her, gently, back into the dressing room, closing the door behind us.

''Really?''

''Mhmm.'' I hummed sitting on the edge of the chair.

''Don't get any ideas in that thick head head of yours.'' She giggled. I stood up and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

''And what are you gonna do? Bite me?'' I mumbled kissing her cheek. She placed her hands on my shoulders and smiled up at me.

''If you're into that kinda stuff, then I might just.'' She whispered back, pulling my bottoms lip between her teeth. She let go and with a wink, she disappeared back out the changing stall.

When it was getting really late, around a quarter to twelve, Gemma requested breakfast. I just smiled confusedly at her. ''Breakfast? Twelve o'clock at night?''

''Technically, its twelve in the morning. Now c'mon.''

Gemma tugged me into this little restaurant called The Breakfast Club. Apparently they serve breakfast foods around the clock. After ordering our food, we were left in a peaceful silence. It was great. I sat across from Gemma and watched as she store longingly out the window. It was raining outside an the restaurant  was dimly lit, cresting a glowing effect across Gemma's features. God, why is she always beautiful.

''Victoria?'' I looked up to Gemma and she smiled. ''I like that name on you. I'm gonna start calling you that. Maybe even Tori.''

I just shared a toothy smile with her as our food was placed in front of us.

''Victoria,'' I glanced up again at Gemma. She chewed slowly, her fork dangling from her fingertips as she rested her chin on the back of her hand. ''Do you love me?''

I felt heat spread across my cheeks, ''yeah. I love you Gemma. A lot.''

She smiled at me and said, ''good. Because I love you too.''

_________________________________

My professors literally give zero shits that it's summer.

JesseTommo.x