-Chapter Five-

-Chapter Five-

-Duke-

I woke up cold and alone.

When I sat up and looked around and found myself in a sstony hallway.

I stood up and started walking to the end of the hall. There Gemma stood, looking beautiful as ever in a Ramones t-shirt and curve hugging skinny jeans. The walls started to move towards each other. I started running down the hall, but it seemed like Gemma was only getting further away.

"Duke, hurry! Hurry!"

I was so close. But the walls took me in as their own.

I jumped up and looked around the room frantically. I was in a bed. Gemma's bed, at Gemma's apartment, looking at Gemma.

"Duke, are you okay?" She asked.

"Ye-yeah. Just a dream." I sighed and leaned back on the bed frame. "Just a dream."

"Wanna talk about it?" She asked, standing up. I don't think she realizes what she is doing. Her tank top was low cut, giving off the perfect shape of her full, perky breast. Tiny Soffee shorts showing the tan skin of her thighs. Her curves were delectable and on display and I wasn't ready for that.

"N-no." I stammered.

"I'll make us some tea." She said before walking out the room. I didn't want tea, though. I wanted her. And I want her now. Shaking and withering, shouting my name under me. But I can't do that. Not yet.

So instead of drifting into my sexual fantasied thoughts, I followed Gemma out the room. She was leaning against the counter, watching the kettle. I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, kissing her cheek repeatedly, my lips burning with desire.

"You are so cuddly, and I love it." She said while I kept kissing her cheek. She hummed in appreciation when my kisses met a spot just below her ear. I started the nip at the skin, marking it. When I pulled away, I blew on the now tender patch of skin and she shuddered. "Mm." She hummed.

The high pitched whistle from the kettle pulled me out of my thoughts of throwing Gemma on the couch and taking her, and pulled me back into reality where she was pouring us cuppas.

"How many sugars?" She asked.

"Two." I said, rubbing my nose over her cheek, giving her butterfly kisses. She placed two cubes of sugar into my tea cup and warned me that it was hot.

While we were sipping on our tea when there was a pounding on the door. Gemma opened it and she was pushed aside. I stood up, already feeling the protectionism of Gemma rushing through my bones.

"Watch where —"

"Victoria Vages, you are under arrest for violating your probation rules." Said a cop placing handcuffs around my wrist.

"But Gemma is —"

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say of do will be-" and I drowned him out and watched Gemma as they dragged me away.

My nightmare's coming true.

+

I sat in a cell back at Cheshire's police station, waiting for officer Fredrick to come and wisk me away to jail.

I miss Gemma. I miss her already. Her silky hair, her beautiful body, her sweet voice, her sarcastic sense of humour, her burning touch, even the way she said my name.

"Duke!"

Yeah like that.

"Duke!"

I turned and watched Gemma run over to me, still wearing her pj's and her messy hair. I went over to the bars and leaned into them as much as I could as she did.

"Baby, I missed you so much." I said to her, searching her, so said, shit coloured eyes.

"I missed you too." She said.

"Victoria Anna Vages!" The cop yelled. I raised my hand and he came over, unlocking the cell. "You are free to go."

I hugged Gemma tightly and chuckled into her hair. "I'm free. No more working for your parents. No more jails. No more Cheshire —"

"What?" She said.

"No more work—"

"No the last thing you said."

"No more Cheshire."

"You're leaving?" She asked.

I nodded. "Well, I'm not staying here." Then I chuckled.

"What about us?" She asked.

"Oh yeah." I said. Well damn. What about us?

Before I got a chance to answer her, my mother was tugging me away by the ear. She was talking to me but all of her words were incoherent as I watched my girl cry.

And I caused that.

Awe, boo. This fic isn't gonna be long so. . .

JesseTommo. x