Chapter 9: My Thanks To You

kekes POV.

as I wake up flash backs of me walking into demetrus's living room seeing what I thought was his family.... but it was mine. Lawrence really got to me, but its not like I wasn't gunna snap right.

the doctor walks in with a smile on her face.

doc: oh your awake.

me: ....why didn't I die.

doc: your aware of your one kidney.

me: .....no.

doc: well you have one kidney on your left, where you stabbed was that empty area where your right kidney would be.

me: ...oh.

doc: is everything ok.

me: um...is their a family still out their.

doc: yea the Terrence family.

me: ....ok...can you give them this.

doc: yea sure.

as I hand her the note she looks at me worried. she leaves the room as Kiara wakes up beside me. I just hope that they leave. when I look at myself now....I look worst than ever before.

Kiara: morning mommy are you ok.

me: ...good morning Kiara and yes I'm ok thank you.

Kiara: for what.

me: caring

Kiara: my teacher says caring is sharing.

me: well she's right... I guess.

Kiara: dondre took me out for ice cream when you fell asleep last night.

me: oh really.

Kiara: yea I like him, he's nice. don't tell him I told you this but, he said he really likes you.

me: really.

Kiara: yea...but shhhh.

me: ok shhh

I love Kiara. no matter what I look like or what I do she's always their beside me to cheer me up...in her own little ways.

Kayla's POV.

the doctor comes to us and gives demetrus a note. he looks at it and scans through it. he looks at us then looks back at the note. as I grab it out of his hands and read it to everyone an instant tear comes to my eyes

Note-

so that's what you guys look like. there's more of you than I can remember, well I can't remember. last night must of been overwhelming for you all because it was for me. I look, ______ I don't know....theirs no word that can describe it....to describe me. now knowing you guys seen me at my worst makes me wanna just die. I wasn't ready.... I'm not ready. I know its family but its hard. for the past years getting abused really has knocked out memories. these years of being tricked into thinking I'm Nothing, a failure, pathetic really got me thinking that maybe I don't have a family that cares or loves me. maybe that I don't have a family at all. the times when I'd sit myself down and cut myself and make myself look disgusting for my abductee to realize I'm useless...but it never worked. he always wanted me.