Chapter 2: Two Touch

(kiaras POV.)

              *home*

I've been getting locked in my room more often now and my mommy has been...sleeping in more so I just ate a little of the egg my she made for me. she finally comes in my room and picks out my outfit for today. I go downstairs and see daddy eating a whole huge plate of food....not fair...

me: daddy how come me and mommy don't get to eat like that.

mommy runs to me and covers my mouth. while daddy gives me this scary look.

mommy: I'll take her punishment.

me: ............

daddy: ......fine.

mommy dragged me out the house scared and drops me off to school fast. at school I'm so cool. I'm at recess and playing jump rope with my friends until Brandon comes up to me again....for the fifth time.

Brandon: hi Kiara.

me: hi.

Brandon: do you wanna be partners for art time.

me: um I don't know....your kind of..weird.

he's light skin...just like me and has some cool glasses.

Brandon: please.

me: ok.

he runs off with his friends. the bell rings and everyone goes inside. my teacher tells me to take the attendance to the office, as I did I saw daddy.

me: hi daddy.

daddy: hey princess... (lifting me up)

me: whatcha doing here.

daddy: oh...mommy didn't tell you.

me: no daddy.

daddy: you have an appointment.

me: oh...ok.

he took me out of school and drove home. when we got inside I see two other guys looking at me weird

me: daddy ...who are they.

daddy: don't worry....

they take me upstairs to daddys room....then they ripped off my clothes...next they started taking their clothes off next.......I don't know what their doing..

Kekes POV.

I got to kiaras school waiting out here for about 30 minutes. I walk in the school and asked the secretary about Kiara.

me: hello..

secretary: hi... what can I help you with.

me: um...is Kiara Terrance here still.

secretary: oh...her father..."Lawrence" took her at 1:00pm.

me: what...oh...thank you.

I ran out the school speeding home. I burst in the house and see Lawrence on the couch as usual waiting for everyone...... me.

me: um...do you know where Kiara is.

Lawrence: you lost her.

me: no....the school said you picked her up at 1:00pm....so...where is she.

Lawrence: she had an appointment

me: WHAT.

for Lawrence an appointment means rape. he gets some of his friends to join in too. he's done it to me before. I ran upstairs and ran into Kiaras room seeing her in a corner, undressed, bruised and crying. I gave her the most welcoming, safe feeling, loving hug.