Chapter 4: Thank You SO...Much.

Lawrencs POV.

I get home and "mommy's" not waiting for me. I go upstairs and she's not in my bed....bitch. I check Kiara's room. she sleeping with kiara tightly wrapped in her arms. I flick the light switch and "mommy" jumps up.

me: ..........

mommy: .........yes.

kiara was still asleep so I direct her out The room quietly. I locked Kiara's door. mommy's standing in the hallway looking scared.

me: ...  where did she go..

mommy: .....she was just in the car.

me: .......why.

mommy: ....because.

me: (I grab her arm) WHY.

mommy: ....I was gunna leave with her...sorry.

me: ....why did you come back.

mommy: ...I needed money.....(looking innocent)

me: .....get in my room.

who does she think she is bitch no.....she's still standing there like she didn't hear me.

me: .....NOW.

she jumps and runs in my room. I close the door and....I honestly don't know what to do with her.

me: .....what to do with you.... kill, rape, or ...let you go.

her eyes lit up. she looks at me with a "are you serious face"....but she must be stupid.

me: bitch don't jump.... I ain't letting you go....

I hear kiara screaming for mommy and crying in her room. I push Mommy on the bed I started slowly kissing her...but she wasn't kiss back...that's what I expected. I start rushing. I literally rip off her shirt. mommy starts yelling for me to get off her...but she knows the rules. I grab her and push her against the wall. I lower her pants and kick mine off. I lift her up and wrap her legs around my waist. I start moaning for her annoyance. she starts tryna push me away from her. I hit her one time, she knew I'm ready. she started kissing my neck and I kept banging her against the wall. I don't want another kid so I drop her and go to the washroom to get a condom.

Kiara's POV.

I wake up and mommy....mommy left me. she promised. I jump up and try opening the door but it was locked. I hear daddy humming stuff

(humming: moaning). I start banging on the wall and door yelling for mommy. she runs in a grabs me and puts me on the bed.

me: ....mommy...you left me...you promised.

mommy: ....I didn't leave you.daddy wanted me.

me: ....but I want you too.

mommy hugged me and daddy comes in the room. he looks at me rudely. he points at mommy. she looks at me and hugs me tight.

mommy: ...you ok.

me: yea.

mommy: ok.

she gets up and I pull her hand. she looks at me scared.

me: ....stay.

mommy: ...I have to go....to the next room.

me: ...can I come.

mommy: no.

daddy: yes....come..watch.

mommy: ...no...