Four | Old Actions

**so wattpad changed the rating to r bc blowjobs so yeah. thought i'd tell you.

I sat down in a plastic chair as Vulkner slammed the door shut, leaving Michael and I by ourselves. He smirked at me as he crossed his arms and legs. "So what's your plan, Princess?"

"First off," I said, standing up. "If you call me that ever again, I will castrate you."

He held his hands up in defense. "Note taken."

"And second," I continued, walking to the bathroom. I kept the door open as I checked my makeup and fixed my shirt. "I need to get detention with Drummer Boy tomorrow. Poor kid like him can't be left alone; he might die."

"You feel bad for him or you want to feel him?" Michael wondered with a chuckle.

I poked my head out to look at him. Too bad I caught him looking me up and down as he licked at his lips; he didn't notice I saw. "Does it actually matter to you?"

He shrugged. "Not really. So what's your plan to get in there?"

I hummed as I flicked the bathroom light off and sat on the table in front of Michael. "It involves you, me, and possibly this table. Or maybe just that chair. Or the floor could work; I'm not too picky when it comes to location."

I never thought I'd see the day that tough guy Michael looked surprised, but I think I honestly took him off guard. He swallowed hard as he looked up at me with wide eyes and a slightly agape mouth for a split second. Then he composed himself and smirked at me. "What are you implying, sweetheart?"

I sighed deeply, flipping my hair over my shoulders. "Do I really have to spell it out for you, Michael?"

He grabbed my waist and pulled my toward him, sliding me off the table until I landed in his lap with my legs hanging over one side. "Actually, I like to be the one to spell things out, thank you."

His lips connected with my neck, sending chills down my spine. The feeling began to flow into me and I wanted him to keep going, but for my plan to work, I'd have to be in charge. Michael couldn't get in trouble for this, I had to. I pushed away from him and fixed myself so I was straddling his lap. His hands rested on my thighs as he looked up at me with an unreadable expression.

"That's cute that you like to be dominant," I patronized him, kissing his nose. He made a face that I couldn't help but laugh at. "But for my plan to work, I have to control this."

He glanced away for a second, his tongue running over the inside of his cheek. "You owe me."

I put a finger under his chin and put my face just centimeters away from his. "I'll do whatever you want me to on any day you want." I purred.

It didn't faze him at all, although he'd probably heard all of that before. Michael was obviously a good looking guy who could kick anyone's ass; there was no doubt it my mind he could get girls left and right. So when he heard my offer, he sprung to take it.

"I'll let you know when I decide," he said lowly in my ear as he ran his hands up my thighs, pushing my dress farther up my legs. "So what do you plan on doing right now?"

I put a hand on his pants and felt he was already hard. I palmed him and he closed his eyes, growling in my ear. "I could show you or I could tell you, and I don't think either of us wants the latter."

He chuckled in my ear as he moved a hand up to the side of my face. "Good to know we're on the same page."

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed the feeling back and I needed to get it from Michael. I pressed my lips to his roughly, wasting no time to let my fingers play in his blond hair. He pressed his fingertips into my sides, pulling me closer to him. I moved on his lap, making him moan between kisses. It wasn't long before he was telling me he wanted to go farther. But since I was in charge, I went how I wanted to. Telling turned into demanding, and it wasn't long before he gave up and was begging, something I doubt he's ever done with a girl.

"Fuck, Sam, please." he complained as he nipped at my neck.

I slid off his lap and pushed his legs open as I positioned myself on my knees. I figured sex would get us both a detention tomorrow, so I had to go for something that looked like it was all me. Plus, I was good at giving blowjobs, so at least Michael would still get something out of it.

I undid Michael's black pants and pulled down his boxers just enough to let his erection free. He stared down at me, waiting for me to do something, but I still had rules to make this seem like my fault.

"No touching," I demanded. "Or I stop and you'll just have to go wank off in the bathroom. Got it?"

He bit at his bottom lip and nodded. "Just fucking do something already."

I licked a stripe up the bottom of his erection and he rested his head back against the wall as he moaned softly. I took his head in my mouth and swirled my tongue over the tip. I felt his hands on his pants next to my head, scrunching up the fabric as he growled in frustration. He was so angry that he couldn't touch me and I found it so hilarious that he was so worked up over it.

I finally took him entirely in my mouth. Did I even have a gag reflex? Hah, no. I bobbed my head up and down slowly as I moved my tongue all aroung, keeping my hands firmly on Michael's thighs. He moved his hands on top of mine, but I didn't mind that; I kept going until he was gasping and yelling.

"Jesus, Sam!" he gasped loudly as I felt him twitch inside my mouth.

"What's going on- Jesus Christ!" Vulkner's deep voice boomed in surprise and disgust from behind me as the door slammed against the wall.

I quickly took my mouth off Michael, who looked up at Vulkner with wide eyes. I turned, wiping at my mouth as I stared up at the principal with puppy dog eyes.

"You had to interrupt when it was just getting good." Michael sighed in annoyance, the shock of getting caught quickly fading away.

"Clifford, go to the bathroom." Vulkner demanded, covering his face with one hand in annoyance and embarrassment, and pointing to the bathroom door with the other.

"Whatever," he shrugged, pulling his underwear back up as he stood and walked around me. He left his pants undone, though. He turned and looked back at Vulkner. "Have any porn magazines or something?"

"Go!" he shouted as Michael chuckled before shutting the door. Vulkner glared down at me, still on my knees on the floor. "Get up!"

I stood, fixing my dress. "You should know it was all my-"

"Samantha Blake," he interrupted me and I snapped my mouth shut. I wasn't scared of him, but I did want to see what he was going to say or do. "You will be getting a call home to your parents about this, and you and Michael are to stay in different rooms for the endurance of this detention."

"My parents won't be surprised by that phone call." I told him honestly, shaking my head.

"And you're to report to detention here tomorrow at eight o'clock," he stated. "Now follow me."

"I can't say bye to Michael?" I wondered, a smile cracking on my face.

"Go!" he growled, pointing angrily to the door.

I held in a smile as I went for the door. Vulkner led me halfway down the hall before stopping at a door that was probably a conference room. He held the door open for me and allowed me inside. The room had one table with about eight chairs surrounding it. I sat down in one and stared up at him, just waiting.

"Don't do anything stupid, Miss Blake." he warned before shutting the door and leaving me by myself.