Fifteen | Breakfast and Beliefs

**just a reminder that The Feeling she mentions is like, heart racing, palms sweating, thoughts all jumbled up, stomach in her butt, etc which was what she felt while dating danny. yes, it's normally caused when she has sex but it doesn't mean she wants to have it when she gets the feeling u feel? basically she has a huge crush on ashton bc he gives her The Feeling without being sexual. okay? fantastic, continue

After getting to Ashton's stripping myself of my uniform, and flopping down onto Ashton's full-sized bed, I fell asleep within minutes. I felt Ashton get in next to me but I was far too comfortable in my current position to move. However, when I woke up, we were completely tangled together and The Feeling coursed through my veins.

If I didn't admit it yet, I think now I could: I have the biggest crush on Drummer Boy.

Would having sex with him make it go away?

Do I even want it to go away?

I didn't want to start comparing Ashton to Danny because Ashton definitely seemed like a genuine guy, but that was also how I saw Danny at first. Obviously they had their differences - Ashton played drums and Danny was a skater, Ashton didn't have asshole friends unless Luke counted as his friend, etc - but their personalities were similar except one detail: Ashton actually seemed to care when I spoke.

I actually felt somewhat confident in liking a boy for once after Danny. I actually began to smile because I was starting to feel sort of normal again. I wasn't thinking with my vagina as per usual.

Ashton shifted around but ended up squeezing my tighter against his chest. That made me realize his shirt was no longer on his body and The Feeling only intensified. I actually thought my heart was beating so fast and loud that Ashton would wake up. And although part of me wanted to because my stomach was growling incredibly loud, I also didn't want to be the one to wake him up. Honestly, he looked so cute when he was asleep.

Someone's phone buzzed from the nightstand and I could tell if it was mine or Ashton's because Ashton's body was in my way. But whose ever it was, it caused Ashton to roll over and reach around until he touched the buzzing phone. He glanced at it and then answered, keeping his other hand still around me. He either didn't notice I was awake yet or didn't realize we were cuddling.

"Hey," he answered in a groggy voice, closing his eyes again as he laid back against his pillow. "Yeah, um, we're leaving soon....Me and Sam, I thought I told you....Yeah, well, I'll see you soon....Later."

He rolled back over and his eyes half opened to see me looking up at him. A lazy smile formed on his face. "How long have you been up?"

"Not that long, actually." I replied quieter than I intended. It came out like a whisper and I probably sounded like I was scared of him.

My stomach sounded again and he let out a little giggle. "Do you want to go eat something? We have to pick up Luke first, though."

"That's fine," I nodded as Ashton stretched out his limbs and groaned softly. His legs were still tangled up in mine, though, and I was sure he must've noticed by now. "Where are we going for breakfast?"

"Dinah's," he breathed as he settled back into place. He didn't even bother moving away from me which kind of surprised me. There was no way he hadn't noticed we were so close. "It's this really cool diner that's downtown. Trust me, you'll love it."

-

//dakota//

She just had to skip again because she spent the night at the hospital because Oliver didn't want her leaving. How was she supposed to turn him down? Not only because he was her brother but because no one knew how long he had left. There was no saying no to Ollie.