Chapter 13- Patron Tequila

XANDER'S POV

I just can't get enough of my Emily. My sex drive is unbelievable when it comes to her. We have been together for over a year now but I still can't seem to keep my hands off her like a horny thirteen-year-old boy in love.

She's just so addicting. Her beautiful blue eyes, her innocent smile, the smell of her hair, the softness of her skin, her intoxicating, musky scent on my mouth that I have been aching to taste every time we make love...

When you are with the person you are destined to be with, that's true love. And when true love hits you, it will definitely hit you hard, and so your dick. My condolences, Bro.

What the fuck? Since when did my subconscious become corny and shit?

My head was about to explode in irritation when that annoying buddy of hers snatched her out of my hungry mouth all of a sudden.

She was so close to her fucking orgasm! Dammit.

Dude, you sound like you have been confined in a closed desert for sixty-nine years with no female inhabitants around and have been thirsty as fuck.

Exactly.

I lick my girl's juices around my lips and savor its taste, making my cock strain against my trousers it is almost tearing it. My head is kind of heavy and spinning as I watch them across the room, thanks to the scotch that I have been drinking.

My blood is boiling in a rage that I have to stop myself from picking up a bottle of beer in front of me and break it right onto Curtis' fucking curly head. I might also need to lift our table and smash it on his face when he starts touching her and whispering closely to her.

I know he's her best buddy since high school, but the reality of her having a guy best friend irritates me, who, from my observation, likes her, at least before he had luckily obtained a hot but inappropriately sexual girlfriend. I just have to put up with him because I love Emily and I know that I have to respect their friendship somehow. I don't want to be the rude, insecure, and inconsiderate boyfriend that's why I have never opened this up to Emily. I don't want any irrational fights and arguments, and in all fairness to Curtis, he really does have a genuine friendship with her despite him having his own relationship for the past year.

But still, if he dies, I will throw a fucking party.

Wow, Dude, how nice...of you?

I'm just kidding. Curt's fine, just don't let him touch Emily in an intimate kind of way or else I'll bomb his skull.

The view right now is seriously making my head even heavier than it already is, but when Emily starts bouncing off the dance floor with him, pre-cum starts to stain my pants.

Damn my girl is so sexy. I continue to watch her and only her while I take another shot of the alcohol in front of me.

Despite my slightly intoxicated state, I am able to conclude that the lyrics of the song that is currently playing was like written by me.

🎵 They can imitate you

The way your body's movin'You got something special
About to make me lose it
I like the way you move, girl
I like the way you move, girl  🎶

🎵 They can imitate you 

But they can't duplicate you'Cause you got something special
That makes me wanna taste you
I want it all day long
I'm addicted like it's wrong
I want it all day long
I'm addicted like it's, 🎶