11. (spinoff thingy)

"Woah! Hey, Hyper! Come look at this!" Cadenza signaled for her dad to look at the letter in her hand.
Her wife stood up from her desk and gazed over her shoulder. Laurance hadn't been home in a few weeks so it was rare to get letters specifically for them.
On the front of the letter in gold print read: 'Invitation'.
"An invitation? To what?" Hyper asked.
"It might have something to do with Laurance!" Cadenza smiled hopefully and tore the top of the envelope carefully, slipping the crisp paper from the package she started to read aloud.
'Cadenza Zvahl and other personal are cordially invited to the marriage ceremony of the King. A carriage will come to the residence at noon present day. Be prepared for departure or the carriage will leave without.
Thank you,'
"We should go, Laurance might be there!" Cadenza smiled brighter.
"True, go get your dress. I'll see to it that we wrap everything up going on around here." Hyper agreed. "Okay, I'll get you something too." Cadenza placed a kiss on Hyper's cheek before running up the stairs.

"Did you get all the invitations sent?" Garroth asked his brother-in-law, Dante. "Yea, Vylad just got back from the forest route." Dante pointed to Vylad. "Good." Garroth smiled.

"Why can't I see him?" Laurance whined to Travis. "Because. It's a tradition for the supposed bride not to be seen by the groom." Travis tucked Laurance's thigh strap a little higher so it wouldn't stand out as much.
"That's dumb." Laurance huffed. "Yea, yea. Whatever." Travis stood up and admired his work. Laurance wore an eggshell white suit jacket, with a strap shirt beneath, Laurance's father's war uniform pants looked good with the torso pieces.
"Nice, me." Travis smirked and looked at the neatly fixated outfit.
"Hey! Let's get going!" Dante rapped his ring on the doorframe. "Wah! Okay blueberry!" Travis patted down Laurance's fin and shoved him towards the carpeted hallway.
"Goodluck buddy," Dante patted Laurance's back roughly. "See ya out there."

The classic piano rang through the ceremony hall and the entrance doors swung open with elegance.
Slowly, a male dressed in formal attire walked through. Cadenza gasped and gripped her wife's arm. "Hyper! It's Laurance! Laurance is marrying King Garroth!" She whisper hissed to Hyper. "Yea, no duh. They were bound to marry sooner or later." Hyper gave Cadenza a goofy side smile.
Laurance strode down the aisle with nervous confidence, reaching the elevated platform and standing with Garroth.

Garroth watched as his fiancé- soon to be husband- took his position in front of him.
The clergy gestured for the pair to recite their vowes.
Garroth spoke first,
"I, Garroth Ro'Meave , take you Laurance Zvahl, to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever. I will trust you and honor you I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully Through the best and the worst, Through the difficult and the easy. What may come I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold So I give you my life to keep So help me God."
Then Laurance spoke.
"I, Laurance Zvahl, take you Garroth Ro'Meave , to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our friendship and love you today, tomorrow, and forever I will trust you and honor you I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will love you faithfully Through the best and the worst, Through the difficult and the easy. What may come I will always be there. As I have given you my hand to hold So I give you my life to keep So help me God."
Then they slowly spoke in unison.
"Entreat me not to leave you, or to return from following after you, For where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. And where you die, I will die and there I will be buried. May the Lord do with me and more if anything but death parts you from me."

The clergy took the ring cushion from the bearer and held in a position where the two men could grab the rings.
Carefully Garroth took the silver band engraved with markings and slipped it around his others finger. Laurance repeated the action, yet more shaky.
"I now pronounce thee man and man, lovers alike. You may seal your marriage with a kiss." The clergy stepped back and let the men preform their affection.
Garroth dipped Laurance slightly and passionately kissed him, Laurance kissing back. The crowd cheered as the couple rose again.
"Congratulations, little brother!" Cadenza cheered. "Cad!" Laurance grabbed Garroth's hand and pulled him to the crowd. "Cad, I'm so sorry I didn't come home! Me and Garroth were so busy! We wanted to marry as soon as possible incase something happened!" Laurance explained quickly. "Cadenza was worried, but I'm sure she understands." Hyper placed a hand on her wife's shoulder. "Yea, I understand! But congratulations!" Cadenza squeezed  her brother one last time before allowing Garroth to sweep Laurance up in a bridal style carry. And out they ran to the stairwell. Up they went to the newly furnished bedroom.
Garroth layer Laurance down onto the comforter and positioned himself
Above the smaller male.
"I love you, Laurance." Garroth smiled softly.
"I love you too, Garroth." Laurance propped himself and kissed Garroth's nose.

And They Both Lived Happily Ever After..

The End.