10, (Finale)

Garroth strode confidently into the woods. He was a king now. He had a bitch of a queen. And he was gonna go see his bestfriend. Seeing the ravine of subject he leaped down, immediately eyeing the path.
He took long steps on the path, eventually reaching a small ruin. There was Laurance. "Laurance! Hey bud!" Garroth smiles and waves to his friend. "O-oh.. I didn't know you would a-actually come.." Laurance stands up, clenching and releasing his hands. "Why wouldn't I?" Garroth laughs and sets a hand on Laurance's shoulder.

"Garroth I have something to tell you.." Laurance bites his lip.
"I'm fucking scared because you're gonna hate me." He looks to the ground and squeezes his fists. "Why would I hate you?" I ask; standing and looking at him. He sighs and looks up at me, a tear threatening to spill from his eye. "Garroth. It's been almost 5 months since we met. You're a king. And.. you have a queen.. and then there's me. The stupid joker.." He chokes. "You're not stupid.." I set a hand on his shoulder.
"G-garroth.. what I'm trying to say is that I love you.. your dumbass smile.. and your hair.. and.. the way everyone looks up to you.. you'll never love someone like me.. but I love you. I have ever since I saw you while you were training." Laurance looks up at me, making eyecontact. Only now do I take full notice of his face, the perfect shape.. his nice olive skin.. his sparkling eyes.. and the tear rolling down his cheek. "Laurance.." I mutter. He takes my hand off his shoulder and starts walking away. His walking turns into running. I run after him. "Laurance! Wait!" I yell. He turns to look at me. I stop and grab his hand. "Laurance I.. I.. I love you too.." I blush slightly and look at his widening eyes. "Y-you do?" He says quietly. I nod and hug him. He grabs my shoulders and pushes me away. He smiles before kissing me again.
Eventually we pull away.
"That's good."

-^- ya, if you were able to read the preview chap. Before I unpublished it you probably know that I copied and pasted part of it. I edited it a Lil bit to make is fit more with the character adaption and to just make it sound right in general.