8,

Garroth's POV

Taking the handle in my hand I pulled the door open. "Gareth!.. who the hell are these people!?" Ivy screeches. She points to Laurance, Hyper and Cad. "My.. friends?" I reply. She clings onto my arm and scowls at my friends. "Ivy, stop." I growl. She looks up ate innocently before making a squeak sound. "I'm gonna go hang out with my bitches. Bye losers." Ivy flips her hair before strutting out of the room. "...well." Laurance mumbles. I sigh and sit on the bed. Laurance whispers something to the girls. They nod and exit the room, closing the door behind them. Laurance sits himself next to me. "Hey buddy, you okay?" He asks softly. I shake my head 'no'. "Garroth, what's up?" He asks. I look up at him, frowning. "Well I don't know. Maybe because my newfound wife is an ass or maybe it's that I'm scared of losing everything. Or maybe it's because my mother died. Perhaps it's just because I'm scared Laurance!" I yell. I stand up and look down at him. He places his hands in his lap quietly. After a moment of silence he stands. "Garroth Ro'Meave. Take a deep breath." Laurance grasps my shoulders and looks into my eyes. I take a breath obediently and look down. "I'm sorry.." I mutter. Laurance hugs me and pats my back. "It's okay bud, it's okay."

Short af but nice.

-Irene