2

Garroth's POV

"So.. you're from the stone kingdom?" Laurance asks, tilting his head slightly. I nod and set the glass of water I was drinking down.
"I'm the kings heir, actually." I muttered. Laurance's eyes flash something I could only see as fear. I stand up causing him to flinch. "Hey what's wrong? Why did you suddenly get all.. jumpy?" I question. "N-nothing it's just.. w-we've has bad experiences with th-tye king.." Laurance mumbles. I nod slowly. "Kind Devious?" I say after about a minute of silence. "How'd you know..?" Laurance asks, rubbing his palms on his cold water cup.
"He.. was crazy.. the year he ruled was a bloody year.. but.. we managed." I answer. "Anyways, I need to get back home. Know any shortcuts?" I ask looking at Laurance. He smiles softly. "Well actually after you retrieve your brothers Aaron and Aphmau came to take you back to the border.." Laurance's smile fades. "Ah, perfect. Where can I find my brothers?" I say looking around.
Laurance points down the hall. Following his gesture I open a door. "There you are Zane, Vylad, let's go." I hold the door open for them. They walk through. "Dante C'monnnn! Vylad tugs at the blue haired ones sleeve. I smile to myself before waving Laurance goodbye. I could've swore he looked a little sad.

"Gar! Where have you been?" Dad asks running up to me and my brothers. "We got stuck in a place with these people called fores-fmmfm!" Vylad glares at me because I covered his mouth with my hand.
"What? Nevermind.. anyways boys.. I have really big news.. and it's very important. Please follow me." Dad gestures for us to follow him.

"Boys," Dad sighs as we reach the throne room. "I'm resigning my position as king." "WHAT!? But dad, you love your position!" Zane yells. "Zane, it's best not to disagree against his decisions.. but.. that means I have to step up.. and find.." I shake my head and erase the thought from my conscious. "I know it's a lot to take in boys. But Zane, you'll finally be the head in court, and Vylad you can go work with the military with Dante."  Dad points out the things we had been looking forward to. "Garroth.. I need to speak with you alone now, boys please remove yourselves." Dad motions for Vylad and Zane to leave.
As soon they were out of range dad took my hand in his own. "Garroth, my boy, are you ready to be king?" He asks. I take a breath. "I-I.. I think s-so.." I reply. "Do you think so or know so?" He teases. "I know so dad. I'm r-ready." I decide. "Good.. Garroth, the corrination is in 3 days time.. and the queen crowning in 2.." "WAIT I HAVE 2 DAYS TO MARRY?" I scream. Dad laughs. "I was just kidding gar! But you have a week." He smiles. "A week.. to find, love." For some reason that boy.. Laurance's image flashes through my head. Wait what? No.. I'm not.. gay.. am I?  No!
"Garroth? Your spacing oout.." dad shakes my arm breaking me from my thoughts. "Ah sorry.." "It's alright. Let's go get your brothers."

As I lay my head down on my pillow I look upon the window that shows a perfect view of where the woodland village would be. "Magic.." I whisper under my breath. Sitting up I gaze deeply out into the night sky.
Peaceful.
"Hi Garroth!" Two baby blue eyes meet mine. I scream and fall back from the window. "Woah hey, calm down!" Laurance laughs climbing into the window. "Why.. where.." I say under my heavy breaths. My eyes still wide I stand from the ground. "Again, hi!" Laurance says with that big smile. It may have been dark but I could've swore he was blushing. "Hi laur.. why're you here.." I mutter. "Ooh laur, I like it! Anyways I just came to visit! Word got around that you are gonna be king soon!" Laurance stands a few feet away. "Yea.. I need to find a queen.. or king.." I whisper the last part under my breath. "Cool..!" Laurance says. His tone was sad. Why?
"Why do you sound sad.." I ask. "Wait that was rude, sorry you don't have to answer!" I catch myself as he laughs. "Oh it's nothing, I'm just a bit tired." Laurance replies. "Oh okay.. I'll set up a bed on the floor you can sleepover.." I say whilst setting out a quilt and pillow. "Awesome.." Laurance says, laying down. I crawl into bed and mutter a faint goodnight I could've swore that in the night I felt something.. probably nothing.

Laurance's POV

"Damn, he's cute.." I think to myself looking over the side of his bed. "Going in.." I slowly lay myself next to him and rest my head on his shoulder. "Goodnight gar.." I whisper.

I kept accidentally publishing it before it was ready.. shittles.
Bai ^^'

-Irene'Cracker