1 ~ Will Whats Wrong ~ 1

Authors POV

Will woke up on a very sunny Monday morning, the sun was lighting up the whole room and all Will wanted to do was sleep in his bed, but he knew he had to get up for school. He had a long and stressful night, tossing, turning, thinking. He almost entirely forgot about why he was so stressed last night, all he remembered was that he started to draw before he went to bed, it helps him keep his mind off things and must have made him forget about what was going through his head. Since last year, Will's memory isn't really the best.

Will gets up feeling low, He gets up and does his usual daily routine. He walks into the bright kitchen to Joyce making him breakfast. Jonathan is still in his room, he must have over slept or something.

Joyce notices Will entering the kitchen.

"Oh Hey, Good morning!" Joyce says in a very happy mood.
"I made you some pancakes and some orange juice poured for you, it's over there." Joyce says pointing over to the table and continues to make Jonathan breakfast.

Will walks over to the table and sits down and starts eating his pancakes. He doesn't talk or anything at all while eating, he really isn't fully awake of course.

Will finished his breakfast and as he was going to get ready to head out to school, he stops for a moment, then he suddenly realized that he didn't say anything or tell his mom good morning at all.

He turns around.
"I forgot to say, Good morning mom!"

Will arrived to the school on his bike, Will is now in 9th grade. Will sets his bike next to Mike, Dustin, and Lucas's bikes.

He walks to the school and sees that Dustin, Lucas, Mike, and Max were waiting for him to approach them.

"Look who Finally decided to show up" Lucas says with a tiny bit of Sarcasm.

"Sorry I took so long, over slept, long night." Will says realizing why he was so stressed out last night, looking over in Mikes direction for only a split second and looks down at his feet.

Lucas and Dustin look at each other noticing how Will has been acting. But they shake it off.

They walk into the school, Max walks the other direction heading to class, while Lucas and Dustin arguing about a game but that's just usually what they do so it's no big deal.
Mike notices how quiet Will is today but doesn't say anything. Lucas and Dustin have the same classes together, and Mike and Will have the Same classes to.
Mike and Will walk to class without saying a word and they sit down in their seats. Will sits behind Mike and then the teacher starts talking, but Will isn't listening at all, he keeps on spacing out and thinking about what's been bothering him, Will buries his head in his arms and falls asleep.

Mike looks back, worried about Will and thinking what is going on.

The bell rings and everybody gets there bags and heads out of the class room.

Will didn't hear the bell he was so tired, so Mike grabs his shoulder and shakes Will so that he could get up.

"Will... Will." Mike shakes him to wake up.

Will pops his head really fast and it startles Mike a bit. Will looks around the room and notices that there's nobody in the class room but him and Mike. Will looks up at Mike.
Will's pupils dialed a bit.

Mike put his hand on his shoulder.
"You fell asleep, come on let's go"
Mike says giving Will and smile.

It was the end of the day, Will and Mike walk off to leave the school. Will watches his feet and counts all the steps he takes.
Than Mike asks "Will, What's wrong?"

Will lashes out on Mike.
"You messed up my counting!!"
Giving Mike the same tone Mike gave Max when he told her to "go home" when they were searching for dart in the school.

Mike looks at Will really confused and frightened. But Mike still asks.
"Will, what's wrong!? You have been acting like this the past 2 weeks!"

They both stop, Mike looking at Will with A confused look until he gives him and answer.
Will looking down at his feet trying so hard not the cry but I small tear slips down his face and he just breaks down. "I'm sorry." He says with his voice shaking trying his hardest not to cry the tears he's been holding back for a long time.

Mike just hugs Will so tight, he could feel Will trembling it made Mike sad but still confused. He doesn't say anything.
Will looks up at Mike with red puffy eyes and says. "I have to tell you something.. but.. it can't be here..." looking Mike in the eyes.

Mike stops for a moment and then says.
"We can go to my house."

They get on their bikes and head to Mikes home. They walk in the front door and head up to Mikes room. Mike closes and locks the door as Will takes a seat on Mikes bed. Mike sits right next to Will.

"So what is it that you wanna tell me?"

Will looks up at Mike and it gets very quiet.
"Before I tell you this, you have to SWEAR not to tell anybody!." Will says while his voice starts to shake again. "But I'm so so scared if I ruin our friendship and you'll hate me.." Will says getting teary eyed.

Mike looks Will in the eyes, starting to feel scared of what Will has to say. "I swear to god, between me and you.." Mike says.

"I.." Will hesitates, but then continues to tell Mike what he has to say. "I'm.... Gay, Mike.. and I have a c-crush on you" Will looks away from Mike and puts his hands over his face, facing the floor, Will's stomach drops and his heart feels like it's in his throat. Will starts to cry so hard that his stomach hurts.

Mike's eyes get wide and he doesn't know what to say. Mike's heart beat increases as well.
Mike scoots over closer to Will and gives him a huge hug.
Will sobbing.

"Will... i-it's okay.. it's okay." Mike says trying to calm Will down.
He hugs him for a while and then he stops crying and looks up at Mike.
Mike looks down at Will.

"I'm not mad at you Will, I'm so glad you told me" Mike gives Will another Hug. "Is this why you have been acting like this all week?"

"Y-yeah.." Will says turning red as ever.

"But you know I'll never hate you for something like this right? Your the best thing that has ever happened to me, how could I just throw that all away over something so little."

"It's not JUST something little.. It hurts me so much that the fact your not gay... I-I don't know.." Will says as his words start getting really quiet. He gets bright red, embarrassed about what he said.

Mike is quiet and strokes his hair. Will turns his head to Mike and they lock eyes.
Mike leans closer and closer to Will. Will watches Mike get closer and then their lips connect. Mike kisses Will very soft and pulls away. They lock eyes and Mike smiles. But Will is just there frozen and red as ever, Will's heart beats very very fast and his breathing gets louder. Will gives Mike a big smile.

"Don't tell anybody about it okay, Will?" Mike hugs Will.

"I won't." Will whispers while Mike still Hugging him tight.

————

I hope you guys liked it. I tried my best, I don't really know if it's good or not but just to let y'all know it's just a story so please don't say anything mean about it.. Thanks ❤️
Oh and please give me ideas of what to write on the next chapter cause this this like my first time making a story. 😬