Airplane, Airplane, Throw Me a Wish.

Victor's POV

I sat the airplane ride in silence, ignoring the staff attendants and bodyguard that had magically been assigned to me, and listening to my headphones.

If you are wondering, yes I am on our private jet, flying to the other side of the world to meet my surprise fiance, and not to have a single thing to say about it.

God my nerves were a total mess, I'm freaking out here!

I mean, you think everyone just gets an arranged marriage out of nowhere?

NO!

So yes, definitely surprised.

I sighed.

What the hell was my reaction really supposed to be? Kicking and screaming? Gratefully accepting? Running away?

I wouldn't know...

I just turned my music up and onto 'Help is on the Way' by sixx.am, and drifted off to sleep.

It was a few hours before we landed, and luckily I had slept on the plane, because it was morning here, and knowing my family, sleep wouldn't happen until at least 10 pm.

Nerves were starting to get the better of me, honestly, meeting my future husband was scary, and now it felt like it was really happening, and I was just about prepared to pull the "kicking and screaming" phase of things.

I was driven to a mansion somewhere on the outskirts of a moderate size town and grimaced, mentally preparing myself for my Mother's outburst, and I was right. As soon as I set foot out of the car I heard a shrill call, and looked up to see my short, and rather chubby mother running towards me, ever so happy.

It's no wonder at my height with her about, I mean, we aren't that short... just short enough that at least 3 quarters of the earths population was taller than us, meanwhile my dad was a rather tall and quiet man, still as loving towards his wife's antics as the day they met, even if she was a bit on the chubby side.

"Oh Victor, my baby boy! Thank goodness you are here! your fiance and his parents are waiting for us in the main living area" she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

My stomach twisted. God, I don't think I'm ready...

As we approached the house, I felt a dark sense of being watched, and swung my head left and right to see who it could be, but saw nothing except the dark forests around the house.

Strange... I swear I'm being watched

I shuddered and the forest disappeared from my eyes when we finally stepped into the house. mansion. Building. Thingy. Okay I give up....

I took a deep breath.

Here goes my last seconds of freedom.

We stepped into the room.

Oh dear God somebody please tell me that I'm not dreaming.

            Aleksandr's POV

*A few minutes earlier*

"Get in here now boy! You will not be asked again."

I stepped into the main living area to see the couple that had been here in and out for a few days now.

Apparently they were my fiance's parents.

I flashed them a smile, using my charm, getting my Mother's approving, albeit cold look, and my fathers well known look of disgust.

The short plump lady, Victor's mother, fanned herself and tsked at my parents.

"Now, now, Norton, the boy is well behaved, no need to be so harsh," she said kindly. I was still deciding whether or not I liked her, but I really couldn't decide.

I sat on one of the giant gold Sofa's facing the doorway, crossing one leg over the other and spreading my arms out, up and over the back of the couch in a slight power display, hiding a smirk at my father averting his eyes.

The mother, Lucy as I came to know Victor;s mother, jumped up from her perch on another sofa where she had been seated next to her husband, declaring her son was here and she would go fetch him.

Her words.

And so we waited.

When we heard Lucy's footsteps come close to the door, my parents stood, and as they appeared, so did I, and instantly found I just couldn't tear my eyes away from what - or rather who - was in front of me.

Please tell me this isn't a dream.

       Anonymous' POV

The car that pulled up to the mansion at the edge of town was a fancy one.

I watched and waited for the occupant to step out.

Who else could be coming to visit this family?

When the young man stepped from the car, a twisted smile instantly graced my face.

Him, I wanted him.

And God dammit, I was going to have him.

*Yes I am alive, yes I finally updated, yes it was sort of short... sorry... but I hope you guys like it so far, stay patient for the next update!*