Cold

I'M ALIVE! MY APOLOGIES MY LOVELIES I HAVE BEEN WITHOUT THE INTERNET FOR A WEEK, AND HAVE BEEN DEPRIVED THE PLEASURE OF WRITING MY STORIES FOR ANY OF YOU THAT ACTUALLY ENJOY THEM! I WILL TRY MY BEST TO GET BACK ON TRACK! Sadly one of my pets also died today, and I have a possibly broken finger sooo...here goes nothing xoxoxo

So here is the final chapter, enjoy!

*Warning- ;) ;)*

Victor's POV

It was cold.

The night was like ice, and I was alone in my big bed.

Damn you cold weather!

My door creaked open slightly and I jumped, sitting up and grinning as I saw Alex closing the door softly behind him, giving me a warm smile.

"Alex!" He moved over to me quickly, vanishing under the cover only to reappear on top of me, but under the blankets, helping me warm up.

I laughed lightly, especially when he softly nuzzled my still damp hair, moving down to bite at my neck, where my giggled quickly turned into soft moans.

He pulled his head up, face only centimeters from my own, his half lidded lustful gaze on mine.

"Damn how those little sounds turn me on like nothing else..." I moaned at his words alone, almost actually purring.

"Alex..."

He leaned down to bite my collar bone, having me gasp and arch slightly.

"What are you doing to me Alex... damn... I'm..." He grinned wickedly, knowing exactly what he was doing to my mental state.

I shuddered and jerked when I felt his fingertips brush over my slowly hardening bulge, bringing it to life in an instant making me grit my teeth and struggle to resume breathing normally.

"My beautiful..." My heart stuttered at his words, my hands reaching up to clasp together loosely behind his neck, my eyes half lidded in lust.

"Alexxxxx," I hissed out his name with a smile, and he reciprocated with his own, melting me.

"You've killed my ability to think clearly, my love," I whispered to him.

He laughed softly, our lips meeting halfway as we reached out for each other in desperation.

I missed him so much.

His warm body pressed heavily on mine, I could feel his erection on my thigh, next to my own half hard cock, but it filled up quickly when he sucked my lower lip into his mouth and tugged it with his teeth, rutting our members together in a smooth thrust.

He leaned back on his knees, the blankets slipping back and the bare skin of my chest being exposed to the cold air, but I couldn't care less as I watched his muscles ripple when he pulled his shirt over his chest.