Stay With Me

Victor's POV.

It was him, he was here!

Oh no.

"Aleksandr! You-you have to get out of here! They'll kill you!"

I launched towards him, in and attempt to make him leave, but I didn't even move a single step before the ice cold undead hand of Godrick wrapped painfully around my forearm, his bones digging painfully into my arm, ripping through the fabric and underneath to the soft flesh that also ripped like tissue paper.

"Where do you think you're goin'?" He hissed slimily in my ear before talking aloud.

"Ahhh, Aleksandr! Perfect timing! You can be out guest of honour! And watch as I marry and kill this beauty here!"

"Oh wouldn't that be fun, yes darling? Why don't we watch?" Godrik froze.

A new person had appeared, his little arms wrapped around one of Aleksandr's, who looked pained and pissed.

"Hayden." Godrick's strained voice rang through the church.

The twink named Hayden, hanging onto my Alex's arm, looked momentarily surprised, then his face contorted into a dark grin.

"Godrick, my dearest husband. Looks like you took a page out of my book, ruining other peoples' happiness! Oh how proud I am of you!"

The two slowly advanced together and I backed off the the side, watching them closely, my heart beating frantically in my chest.

The whole church was silent, even the trapped living, watching on in confusion.

I nearly tripped backwards over a chair when warm, living arms caught me, and I instantly snuggled into the familiar warmth, looking up into Aleksandr's blazing eyes.

I felt the tears slip down my face, how long is it since I'd been touched by another living being? Since I'd been held by my fiance?

I jumped and looked forward when I heard a smash, and my eyes widened in surprise when I saw the two jerks that where taking our happiness from us, fighting each other.

After chairs had been upturned and ruined, and people had ran to the other side of the church, they finally pushed each other apart, with Godrik pointing a gun at Hayden.

"Get out." He growled.

"Oh, I'm leaving." Hayden hissed back, "but first."

Hayden's eyes glared darkly, and he walked smoothly over to the alter table, sitting on it next to the goblet filled with the poison meant for my everlasting death, picking it up.

"A toast! To Godrick, always the groom, never the husband! Tell me my dear, can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?"

And then, he drank the goblet.

"Have fun being poisoned." I muttered darkly, Alex looked at me weirdly and I just pointed to the twink.

Hayden put down the goblet, gave the dead a weird look, as they were all smiling at him, and started to walk to the back door of the church, but right as he reached for the door, his scream echoed around the stone built room.

And his cold, cruel heart stopped beating.

Laughter echoed after his screams, and the dead advanced on him, pushing him through the door, and the last few dead turned back to grin at us and Godrick before the door slammed shut and the screams were silenced.

I gasped and stepped back into Aleksandr's arms and he pulled me back into him, Godrick was walking towards us.

"Victor." He said in a low, dark tone.

I shuddered and whimpered, holding my bleeding arm.

Something soft passed through his eyes, and he reached out, placed a gold ring with a red ruby in the center in my hand, nodded to us, and turned around, walking to the door the rest of him men had gone through.

I looked up at Alex, and cried.

I just cried, it was far too much, I was in pain, and finally was safe.

"Victor!" I turned around as my parents and Aleksandr's ran up to us.

"My baby! My poor baby was abducted! Oh sweetie, you're injured." I hugged my mother tightly as she cooed and fussed over me. Alex's Parents seemed to be rather... different. They stepped up to me and each took one of my hands, I had given the ring to my fiancé.

"We are sorry." They both said, actually looking sincere in their apologies.

My eyes widened, and I couldn't help myself as I pulled them both into hugs.

I stood next to Alex, and looking at my family through watery eyes, I laughed softly.

"This seems so surreal, that I'm here, and not in a dungeon with rotting... let's just say it was bad, I never want to relive it. But in the end, we still have a wedding to plan don't we?"

There was a family hug, and everyone drifted home, traumatized, but safe.

Safe at last.

One more chapter guys! I hope you have all enjoyed this!