Letters

Okay so here is the first chapter, I hope I do okay, it's more of a part that was never shown in Corpse Bride because we never got to see how Victor reacted towards the moment he got told he was being put into an arranged marriage.

So, I hope I do okay, love you all!~

                     Victor's POV

She looks so tired, you can see it in her eyes even if she puts up such a smile for the man next to her.

And the man is worried for her, you can see it clearly.

Emotions of people are just this, caught up in their own worlds, until one day none of it matters anymore because it's too late and you're already gone.

I ran a hand through my messy black hair, standing as the train came to a stop, hauling my work bag over my shoulder and exiting the station to make my way home.

I could just get my butler to pick me up, but I like the time I get to walk, to think and see the world outside of the news about greedy politicians and whorish celebrities.

And so this is how my days went, the same routine.

Go to work, come home, sleep, repeat.

And then there was what happened when I got home today, I knew something had felt different about today, and the letter embellished in gold now placed in my hands by the old, silent butler, just further proved it.

It was from my parents, who where off somewhere in another part of the world.

Victor darling,

Your bags have been packed! We have found you a husband and you will no longer be required work, not that you ever needed to in the first place, I detest the idea! You leave as soon as you get this!

Love,

Your Mother and Father

I gaped at the short letter, taking a few minutes to process things, and by the time I actually realised what was happening, I was in the family's Bentley, already on my way to our private jet at the airport.

Holy mother of fu.....

This was not what I had expected, that much was for sure!

A husband?!

For starters shouldn't it be a wife?...

Oh dear God.... I was getting married!

What the hell, I'm getting married to a guy I've never met, somewhere on the other side of the world....

Holy shit...

Holy.

Shit.

                   Aleksandr's POV

"You are to be married in two weeks, and that is final!"

I sighed as my Mother, if i could even call the witch that, walked out of the main hall, my Father giving me a lip curl of disgust before leaving the room after the bitch.

So I was to be married... and to a guy at that, was that even legal here? Whatever, it doesn't matter.

Well, it's not like I had anything better to do anyway, apparently my marriage partner was some small shy guy, probably a total twink too... well, time will tell.

I stood from the steps that led up to the second floor, where I had been sitting during the heated argument with the rentals, and stretched my legs, groaning and cursing bitterly under my breath.

Time to get out for awhile.

The night air was frigid, damp, and darker than a usual night, it foretold the events to come, and I wasn't sure whether I should look forward to it or not.

Even if it was a guy, I wasn't as bothered as most would be, I'm bisexual so it's just another thing in my book. I smirked.

I hope he likes it rough.

It's short I know, but I wanna carefully plan this out, and I'm in the middle of exams at the moment, so I hope I can update soon~

xoxo!