Up top

So some of you may have notice i never made Victor go "up top" to visit his family with Godrick, I didn't add it because I couldn't really mess it with the plot line, anyway, here comes another chapter!

Victor's POV

"My love, open your eyes!"

I looked up at 

godrick with my tear stained face, and he smirked at the sight.

"I have had a most brilliant idea, I was thinking for our wedding, because you've been such a good boy, we'd have it up top! The land of the living! And let's invite all your family, shall we?"

I choked on a sob and looked at him, horrified.

"No... p-please no!" He growled and I cried out as his hand fulled back and sped forward, colliding with my face, the sound of a slap echoing around the room.

"Ungrateful little bitch, what have I told you about saying no?! Get up!" He pulled me up harshly by my hair, spitting mad and dragging me through the door only to throw me to two other undead men with a sinister smirk on his rotting face.

"Take him boys, make sure he looks nice for our wedding up top!"

I whimpered and squeaked in pain as I was harshly pulled away again, into a room where there were a whole heap more undead, all grinning at me, they slowly advanced.

Aleksandr's POV

I couldn't...

I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!

Victor wasn't returning, and only myself and the twins, who had been forced back home after our wood search, knew why.

And so what did the people who practically own my life do?!

They pull out another fiancé for me! And this time it really was a twink. Something about him unsettled me, a dark spark in his eyes, a knowing look he would have on his face when the short brat looked at me.

I didn't like it, I didn't like him, I like Victor! I want victor back God dammit!

I was being forced to suit up, get dressed.

We were to sit at the the table and have a lunch first.

Then, the wedding.

Even if the original wedding I was meant to have with Victor wasn't for another week or so yet, the little fucking twink wanted it as soon as possible.

"Aleksandr! Come downstairs now!" I sighed and moved out my door, passing by the room where Victor had slept and where his parents were now grieving.

I stopped to give them my condolences, saying it was their son I loved and not this new jerk, they smiled and thanked me, shakily telling me that I should go, it was my wedding day after all.

This wasn't the way it was meant to be.

Lunch was quiet, the fun of two days ago gone, there was no cute Victor here to tease.

The twink kept trying to smugly strike up conversation with me, but I steadily ignored him, growling when he continued on and giving him a heavy dose of shut-the-fuck-up-before-I-murder-you-with-my-soup-spoon.

Let's just say I didn't see my mood improving without Victor.

Suddenly we heard a scream outside, and I was the first outside to see what was happening.

What I saw, I would remember for the rest of my life.

Victor's POV.

With my hair harshly gripped by undead hands I was dragged through the streets, at the head of the large parade of the dead.

Back in the land of the living.

I heard screams but in my state of blank carelessness I couldn't even focus.

My life was basically over, nothing meant anything, I was doomed.

In the corner of my eye I saw something, or someone shadowing us, but couldn't make it out, because my hair was harshly yanked and I could only yell out in pain.

"Focus bitch, look at them all run." Godrick turned to his men.

"Bring them all to the church with us! They should see our wedding too!" He shouted snidely to his men, and at his order they all ran to the cowering people, laughing in hideous glee.

"Perfecccttt."

Aleksandr's POV.

I had to save him, Victor.

He was being dragged by his hair, pain etched onto his features, the screaming of people around me as they were dragged by the undead to the church.

I followed behind at a distance, unnoticed by the deadly community.

They filed into the church ahead of me, and I slowly snuck up, bursting through the doors when they had all settled and Victor had been forced to stand at the front.

He turned at my voice.

"Victor!"