Bound forever.

Prabhas headed to USA for his much needed break after 5 years of sheer dedication to Bahubali.

During the last week of his vacation, Prabhas landed in Las Vegas. It was midnight, but didn't seem like one. The city was fast awake with chicks walking on streets and the bright lights of the casino boards illuminating the dark surrounding.

USA undoubtedly pleased Prabhas but what he missed was the time he spent on the sets of Bahubali. Not only the cozy time Anushka but the fun times spent with SSR, Rana and entire team.
He smiled remembering those days and sulked realising those won't come back.

He immediately made a call to Rana.
Rana picked it up in a jiffy. Before Prabhas could say anything Rana jumped in

"Wow. Mighty bahubali has finally got time to call this poor soul."

"Why aren't you a girl Rana? Such a drama queen." Prabhas rolled his eyes.

"Hahaha. If I were a girl, you would've fallen for me and my bro would have to marry some random guy." Rana joked.

"Oh god. You're impossible Rana."

"I know." Rana said proudly.
"But why you called me at this time?It's midnight there right. Didn't you sleep?" he further questioned.

"I just reached Vegas. Was missing the fun we had on the sets." Prabhas sounded low

"Why don't you clearly say you were missing me? You love me so much Bava."

"Uhum yeah. I usually don't admit and don't show but yes, Bahubali has made you an important part of my life. Yes I miss you mischievous man."

Rana faked a cry and said "Bava you made me emotional."

"Drama queen. As I said. Btw, have you met Sweety in a while."

"There you come to the point. Was wondering how her name didn't come all this while." Rana mocked.

Prabhas shyly smiled. "Okay now stop blushing. The heat is reaching here."

"Shut up Rana. Tell no."

"Mm no. She's busy with Bhaagamathie and I, with NRNM. But why would you ask? Haven't you talked to her?"

"No. She's been so busy since last week that by the end of the day she exhausts and dozes off earlier than usual. We don't get to talk. Tomorrow she has a leave. She texted me. Maybe then we'll talk." Prabhas explained.

"Oh okay.
An oh boy, Vegas ha. Enjoy with hot chics hehe." Rana grinned.

"Please. I don't want to be hanged to death by Sweety. Let me live." Prabhas laughed.

"Mighty bahubali is such an ant in front of my fierce bro. Proud of her."

"Whatever"

"Mm bava. I need to go now. Will hang up. Ttyl." said Rana.

"Okay okay. Go focus on your work. Bye."

"Bye"
And they hung up.

•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~