Day of the actors after the packup

After the lunch, a few portrait shoot was done. Thereafter the pack up was declared. They were reminded by the director that it was just 2 days till the film wraps up.. Wrap up to the film which was a special one for every single person included in it.

Hearing this Anushka's heart stopped for a second. She has been the part of it since last 3 years. The set had become the second home for them. She was habituated with the people included in the project. It was not gonna be easy for her to spend days without coming on sets and meeting with everyone.

Prabhas too had the same feelings, but he was a bit relieved that now he can eat what he wants and can live according to his wish. After 5 long years, the restrictions were gonna be withdrawn. He had mixed emotions on this statement from the director.

Rana, the hard heart man as he looks, was also sad. This film gave him his best friend Prabhas and her sister, future Bhabhi (sister in law). He got emotionally attached with the film and the people working on it.

Tamannah, Ramya garu, Sathyaraj garu, Nasser garu everyone were happy with the completion of the project just as every actor is.

Prabhas, Anushka, Rana and Tamannah decided to go for a dinner that day.

Before leaving the sets for home.

"So which restaurant are we going?" questioned Rana.
"Let's go to The Grand Hyatt. I love the food there." Tamannah replied immediately.

Before anyone could give their opinion

"Why not Courtyard Marriot.?" Anushka said in a hurry.
(Prabhas and Rana immediately turned their face towards her and gave a sneaky smile 😏.While Tamannah was totally clueless of their reaction)
(stammered a bit) Aa..I.. I mean I have been there for quite a few times and everything is good there. I mean the service is fast, and the food quality is also good.

Prabhas had his hands back and was swinging back and forth continuously looking at Anushka

"You recently went there.. Right Prabhas !" Rana asked in a teasing tone.

Prabhas was not listening to what he said.
Anushka hit him on his arm remaining unnoticed by Tamannah
"Hmm.. Ya. Ya just a few days back. I went with my cousins."
"Who asked you with whom you went? 😏 "
Prabhas was about to speak but got interrupted by Tamannah.

"C'mon guys come to a decision, we need to reach our homes and come back again in 2 hours. And y'all know the problem of traffic" she said a little irritated.

"Yes, sorry.. Um. So ya Courtyard Marriot done.!" he said smiling to the lovebirds.
"Okay then, let's meet at 9" Tamannah uttered and walked towards her car.

She left.

Anushka and Prabhas both went to her house. Rana went to his place.

AT HER HOME

They were seated on the bed leaning on the back of bed,and pillows in hands.

Prabhas: Rana is gonna be our death someday. He teases us without seeing who's standing around.
Anushka(giggles): He's like that only. But I'm sure Tamannah won't get anything.
Prabhas: I know. But still, his action keeps me at highest of my nervousness.
Anushka: You don't need to worry. Chill.

She checked her phone which beeped with a message tone. It was a message from her friend Kanika. "Such an awesome quote it is . Isn't it? 😍" the message read. A picture was attached with the message, reading to which made her fall for her man again.

 A picture was attached with the message, reading to which made her fall for her man again

She went closer to him and held his right arm tightly and laid her head on his shoulder.
"Pabsu, do I even deserve you. You love me so much, care for me, you always stand by my side. You know what you're the best life partner one can ask for. I love you." she said looking straight in angle and not him.

He held her hand and made her stand in front of the mirror. He wrapped his arms around her waist and went near her ear.
"I should be the one saying this. You are the sweetest person that I've ever come across. You deserve so much more than me. The truth is that I don't deserve you. A person like me should be termed blessed if he's having a life partner like you. Your love has changed me, all in good ways. You've bettered me as a person in just few months of togetherness. And yes I love you more than you love me" he said

Who loves the other more became a debate topic for them.
Finally it stopped with a warm hug and a kiss on forhead.
He was still holding her tightly and was not ready to leave.

"Leave me now. We have to get ready Pabsu. Its 8:30 already."
"We're not going anywhere.. Your hug gives me so much pleasure"
"Don't act mad Pabsu. Let me go" she said trying to free herself.
She succeed and was about to leave.
But she got pulled back with jerk, she was again in his arms.
He held her waist with one hand and started taking her hairs off her face and resting them on her ear.
"Any work or activity shouldn't be left Unfinished" he said romantically.
"What do you mean?" she confusingly asked.
"The recreation of the scene we shot today. Remember something?"
"Pabsu please let me go, I gotta change" she said feeling shy.

He without uttering a word, kissed her.
She closed her eyes and reciprocated.
Neither of them didn't want to stop.

But she realised of time and unwillingly pushed him back breaking the kiss.

Happy! Now get ready" she said pointing towards the bathroom.
He went in like an obedient child.

To be continued...

A NEW COVER FOR MY STORY

Let Me know how did you like the cover and the update

Please vote and leave your comments 🙏❤
Sorry for the late update.