UNTITLED PART

He slept on his hands which were lying on the bed holding her hand.

Middle of the night

"Pabsuuuu..." she screamed loudly waking up sitting straight withdrawing her hand from his hold.
She started breathing heavily in fear.

He immediately woke up on hearing her scream.
"What happened Sweety?" he asked calmly cupping her cheeks.
She was still breathing heavily.

"Pabsu.. You okay!.. You're fine na. " she repeated again and again checking his body by moving her hands over him.

He got the fact that she had a nightmare about the accident which scared her.

"Sweety.. Calm down... We're not in the car and are at home... We both are alright. Look at yourself.. Look at me. We're fine. Just calm down.." he said in a convincing tone while moving his hands on her head and hugging her tightly.

"It was worst.." she feared.

"Don't think so much my love.. I'm fine. I know you're concerned for me but see.. I'm right in front of you and totally safe!"

"You're never leaving me Pabsu never" she said while a tear rolled down her cheeks.

" NEVER " he said in a heavy voice which gave her relief.

"C'mon now sleep.. We have to reach the sets by 10 "

She sobbed and hugged him.
He caressed her and made her sleep.
He moved from the bed giving her the forehead kiss.
He went towards the couch and slept

They though were together but they never were among the ones who would take their relationship to a next level before marriage.

He woke up early and went to his home.
She knew he would have left because he didn't have any of his things here.
They got ready at their respective houses and reached the sets.

Since both were given the same time, they arrived by the difference of just 15 mins.

She was a bit late because of traffic.

Coming out of the car to spot her man she proceeded towards his vanity.

There he found her in the Mahendra Bahubali character dressed up for the climax scene.
She couldn't stop adoring him.

Taking her steps further to the director, she continously was thinking of him.
She was then given the script for the climax scene.

She went inside her green room and came out as old Devasena followed by Tamannah who looked much pretty in the saree which she wore for the first time for Bahubali.

"You look so beautiful Tamannah.. Saree suits you so much." Prabhas said having a sneaky smile on face and watching Anushka from the corner of her in order to tease her.

Jealous Anushka attacked using her most alluring weapon.
"True. My son and my daughter in law. How cute❤. "

Player huh? He thought to himself.

THE SHOT IS READY.
"Let's go" he uttered.

They went and shot the scene with 3 takes because of SSR's ask for perfection.

End of the day for Tamannah while Rana Prabhas and Anushka still had 3 scenes to shoot which took hours and they finished it by afternoon.
After finishing with it. Anushka with a low face went in her Vanity.
Her behaviour throughout the day was noticed by Rana. He got worried for her.

"Prabhas.. What has happened to Sweety?  She's looks sad and tensed today. Only in the scene she was energetic otherwise was totally different. She rarely behaves this way." Rana questioned in a caring tone.