Post wrap up party.

"Thank you so much amma"
He smiled at his amma and aunty and went to his room to get his mobile phone call Anushka.
He told her everything and all that she could do was thank almighty for everything. After having some lovey dovey convo on phone they hung up and started getting ready for the party.
-------------

The party was scheduled at 8pm at The Courtyard Marriot, Hyderabad.
Anushka, unlike everytime, reached 15 minutes late because of the traffic jam on her way.

As she entered the party hall she saw  everyone had already reached. Rana, Tamannah,Ramya garu, Sathyaraj garu,nasser garu,Rajamouli garu, shobu garu, keeravani garu, rama garu, to name a few.

Prabhas still not spotted!
"Where's he?" Anushka thought.

Ramya and Tamannah were busy having a drink with Rana.

She thought to greet everyone and then inquire about Prabhas if he has arrived or not.
Ramya spotted her standing freezed near the door.
"Sweety! Come here. Why are you standing there alone. Come join." she called Anushka out.

Anushka gave a nod with smile and proceeded towards them while exchanging smiles with everyone present there.

"Yo bro! Where's our Bahubali ?" Rana asked in excitement to which Tamannah smiled to herself.

"Wh-why are you asking m-me?" her words trembled as she shot daggers at him.

"He's already here. We came together" said Tamannah.

A sudden change of expression was there on her face which didn't go unnoticed by Tamannah.

He's here and he came with tamannah! Why? Not with me and with her. What are you upto mister? I'm gonna eat you raw if you're hitting over her.
A jealous girlfriend thought to herself

Tamannah did not reveal the whole truth  intentionally to see Anushka reaction to it and no wonder she got to see exactly the same that she had expected.

Rana smiled internally on Tamannah statement noting his bro's expressions.

Ramya excused herself and went to Rajamouli and Rama.

"Oh. Then where's he. I can't see him" Anushka questioned, looking all around the hall.

"He has gone to attend some important call." answered Tamannah.

"I think it was her girlfriend. As soon as the phone rang, he smiled like an idiot and went away blushing" Tamannah  made up a fake statement, again noting Anushka's expressions.

"I'll just be back"  said anushka and went away to make a call to Prabhas

Here on one hand
A little confused Rana asked Tamannah
"Hey you! What are you upto?"
"Come on Rana. I know you know that there's something between them which is kept hidden from me and almost everyone from team Bahubali."

Rana got worried as he wondered how on earth she knew, but immediately he discovered it was him who planted seeds of doubt in her mind as he recalled the incidents of dinner at the same restaurant.

"I just want to catch them red handed and that's why I'm playing these games" she continued.
"Team 'catch pranushka'." Rana forwarded his hand.
"Yes"
They both shared a laughter.

While on the other hand Anushka tried calling him only to hear a girl repeating the same thing of the line being busy in 3 languages.
She was damn jealous and angry on him. After several trials she gave up and turned back to join the party.
As she turned around she found him entering the hall still talking to someone on phone.
She pretended as she didn't see him and walked away and stood with Rajamouli Rama and Ramya.