Love, care and jealousy.

He comes out of his thoughts.

Prabhas: Oh.! Umm. Nothing..! Let's move.
Anushka: Yeah!

Prabhas walks towards the van followed by Anushka.
He's almost in the van and hears a slow scream. He turns back and finds Anushka on the ground. She had slipped down.
He shouts SWEETY!! and jumps out of the van and tries to give her a hand.
She stands up to be fine, and just a bit of pain the right ankle.
But Prabhas went unconscious seeing her like this. He lifted her in his arms and took her into his van. Till the time she was safely landed on the sofa by him, she was continuously looking at him giving a shocking expression. Though she was very happy to be in his arms but she couldn't show up her happiness on her face because she thought it was only her who was in love with him and not him. He did not make any eye contact with her. He immediately called the on-set doctor to see whether her leg is okay or not. Doctor had told her not to do any heavy leg activity like dance or exercises for 2 days because of the minor injury in the ankle. No one was aware about this incident until they saw the doctor coming out of Prabhas' van as everyone was busy with the shoot.
After they got to know about this they rushed to his van to see Anushka and ensure if she was okay. Prabhas was standing in the corner near the mirror totally lost in his thoughts.

Once everyone left Anushka calls him so sit near him.

Anushka: "Won't you ask me how am I feeling now?"
Prabhas: "Ofcourse I will. I was just waiting for others to leave."
Anushka: "Let me tell you.. I'm all okay. 😊 thank for your help and concern."
Prabhas (under his teeth):  "Now that's my lifetime  responsibility to care of you."
Anushka: "Sorry!? What are you speaking I can't understand!"
Prabhas: "No I... was just saying that..umm...that's my duty, afterall you're a friend of mine."
Anushka smiles to him.

Since she was to rest for a day, she didn't have any work on the sets. She could have left for home, but she didn't go. Rather,she spent the whole day talking to her "Pabsu". Both enjoy each other's company.

Anushka (looking at the watch). "Oh god its 4pm. I had planned to meet my bestfriend. Damn I need to hurry!!
Takes her phone out to call the driver.
"Hello! Driver.. Reach the sets soon, I need to leave for the CCD near the Ramoji."
Prabhas: "Which friend Sweety?"
"My best friend. Arnav.. He has come back from USA after 6 years." (She says with a big smile on her face and being very happy).

Prabhas' POV (being possessive)
Raising eyebrows
Oh! Best friend!! How this guy might be?  Why is she so happy? He's just a friend afterall. Is she in love with him? Is she hiding something? 
After 15 minutes

Anushka receives a message from her driver that he has reached.
She bids a good bye to Prabhas and tries to walk slowly. He didn't even help her. She was wondering why? He was lost and was just thinking about her and her bestfriend.

As soon as he is back in the senses he finds her troubling to walk properly outside the van. He immediately rushed towards her to help her. Anushka finds his arms around her shoulder and is happy to see him caring for her. She looks down and blushes remaining unnoticed by him. She looks up and to her surprise, there's Arnav standing in front of her.
She without caring for Prabhas and removing his hands from her shoulder runs on her feets to hug her friend.
Prabas is shocked to see this.
In his POV "She wasn't even able to walk and now she's running."

They had met after a long time of 6 years and they hugged each other for almost of 2 minutes.
Both of them had tears in their eyes.

On the other hand, Prabhas was feeling very jealous of him. He walked towards them and coughed...! They parted wiping their tears. Anushka hit Arnav on his shoulder and complains of not fulfilling his promise of returning back in 3 years.
He explained the reason.
Anushka then introduces Prabhas and Arnav to each other
(Sweety never called him pabsu in front of him. She had kept this pet name secret from everyone)
"Arnav, that's my son!!  (Laughs)
Haha just kidding!! He's my co-star for Bahubali series, Prabhas."
Arnav: Oh so he is Prabhas' 😏
Prabhas was confused as to why did he react like this.
He didn't think much about it.
Anushka to Arnav " shh!!"
Anushka: And Prabhas, he's the one who I told you about."
They both shook hands and exchanged a Hi!
Prabhas' face had turned pale as he was feeling very very jealous of Arnav.
He started overhinking about the matter and developed a feeling that these two are in love and he's the one side lover in their love story.
His jealousy turns into sadness.

As Anushka and Arnav finished their talks they asked Prabhas if he would like to join them for a coffee. He said a no, all to the disappointment of Anushka. But somehow Arnav convinced him, making Anushka happy.
Anushka winks to Arnav as a thank you for convincing him. Yes!! He was aware of her love for Prabhas.
Prabhas notices it and feels jealous again 🐰.
Both of them love each other from the deepest core of their hearts. But both of them are unaware of it.
Anushka thinks it's only her who loves him.
And Prabhas thinks that only he loves her, she doesn't loves him back!

IN THE CAR
Arnav, being aware of Anushka's feelings, makes her and Prabhas sit at the back and he himself sits on the front seat.

To be continued...

I'm really overwhelmed by the response to the first part of the story. I had never expected this.

I hope you liked this part too.
Leave your precious comments. All the advices and criticism are welcome with open arms. All i want is that you guys should be happy reading this. If you have something which can help me improvise, then do tell me about it in comments.
Also, please vote for it.

Talking about the story.. There's much more to happen in the Car.
Brace yourself for the very cute moments between them.