Last Few Days of Shooting BB2

Days passed by like this.

They used to secretly meet on sets by seeking help from Rana.

Arnav was the one who used to help them when they wanted to spend time together but without getting in notice of media.

Anushka's POV

"The end has come now. The project on which we are working since so many years. The project that gave me and the entire team immense amount of recognition and love all around the country. We are on a urge to wrap the shoot in just few days. The journey of Bahubali has finally come to an end.
Project Bahubali is really very special to me and is close to my heart. It was my biggest project till date.. I got the love of my life during this.. I got a new family. I got so much. The set had become my second home. It won't be easy to get over the fun days we had on sets. All thanks to Rajamouli Garu   for giving a project like Bahubali. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity." I wrote the diary for today.
Had a cup of coffee and went to sleep.

(Rajamouli will now get to know about them)

Next Morning

Prabhas came out of the car and made his way to the vanity.
Anushka was confused..
"He didn't reply to Rana's hi and.didn't even look at me.. Why he's behaving like this?" she thought. 

She rushed to his vanity to find out what what's wrong with him.
She opened the door and speedily ran inside.

Anushka: Pabsu!! P A B S U.. !!
*spots him sitting on sofa*
There you are!!
Why are you behaving so strange? What's going on Pabsu just tell me!

Prabhas(in a low tone): Nothing much.. Not feeling well 😊

Anushka(worried): What happened darling? Are you alright? 

Prabhas: Can I hug you? 

Anushka(spread opens her arms):  All yours..  Come!

He hugged her tightly and she sensed that he was sad because of some reason.
Anushka: You seem to be sad. Don't hide anything from mem. Tell me what's the matter
Prabhas: Promise me you'll never leave me. 

Anushka: Do you think I will ever? 

Prabhas broke the hug and was having tears in his eyes.
Anushka: Why are you crying? 

Prabhas(lowering the face,continuously wiping the tears and sobbing) :My cousin,the one who I was really close to, met with a major accident yesterday and is serious. We have almost lost him. Now I can't afford to lose you. You're my lifeline 😭❤

Anushka(shocked): *controls her tears* Pabsu listen to me. We can't stop anything from happening. But believe me, he'll be fine soon.
Don't worry.
She made him sit on the sofa and offered a glass of water.
He lied down in her lap.
She ran her hands on his head caressing him.

10 mins later
*Phone rang*
It was his phone.
Prabhas' POV
"Aunty's calling"

"Hello aunty",
"Beta there's a good news.. Your brother is out of danger now. So don't worry about him and focus on your work. Okay?", she said with a very satisfied and relieved voice.

"What happened Pabsu", she asked curiously. 
"He's alright and is out of danger"
A tear of happiness rolled down my cheeks

"See I told you right! That everything will be fine." 
"You're an angel.. Thank you for being with me and always making me feel good. I love you a lot ❤ ", I said and hugged her very very tightly. 

She wrapped her hands around my back.
Her mere touch can heal me.
I felt so good to be in her arms.
---
They didn't realise that they were standing near the door which was slightly open. 

Rajamouli was passing by, seeing Prabhas' van, he remembered something which he had to tell him. He without knocking, wide opened the door and caught them hugging each other like that.

He coughed

They realised his presence and broke the hug.
SSR: Actually.. Wanted to discuss something with you Prabhas. But if you're busy we'll talk about it afterwards. 😏
Prabhas: No no Raj garu... Come sit.

She left smiling shyly without making an eye contact with either of them.

They settled on the sofa.
Prabhas: So.. Say.. What you want to discuss?

SSR: That's secondary!!  Tell me what was that? 😏

Prabhas(trying to be unknown of what he's talking about): What?

SSR: Don't be so innocent. I know you know what I'm telling. 

Prabhas:Oh that hug? That was a rehearsal for the next scene.

SSR: The next scene is the boat scene. And my knowledge says there's no hug in the scene.

Prabhas(blushes and giggles putting hand on the face) : Raj you're family... What to hide from you.
Actually I and Sweety.. Umm... We - are together.

SSR: Together 😍.. In a relationship?!

Prabhas: Yeah!! 🙈🙈🙈

SSR: When did this happen? 

Prabhas: During the initial days of first schedule of part two shoot.

SSR :: Tbh..  Since Mirchi time, I found you guys to be really compatible to each other.You look really cute together and I always wanted you guys to he together. But I never knew my silly thoughts would be reality some day. Haha.. Anyways congratulations. And don't worry.. This secret won't spread out.
Btw who else knows about it.

Prabhas: Rana is the only person from the team who knows this. 😁

To be continued....

Hi guys.
First of all, this part was just a complementary part for stretching the story to another level. I somehow had to create an incident where SSR (SS Rajamouli) gets to know about them.
Because after this only the reality will be added to this fiction.  There's not much of PraNushka moments in the part but still hope y'all like it.
Please don't forget to vote ❤❤❤❤