Meeting post Bahubali 1 Promotions

After the tight schedule of "Bahubali - The Beginning" promotions, the cast of Bahubali kick started the shoot of Bahubali 2. Some scenes were already shot before the promotions for first part started.

When Anushka reached the sets.

SS Rajamouli: Lights, Camera, Action.
"FILM SCENE"
Bahubali (rolling his eyes): "Ma, inhe kyun saath bhej rahi ho. Bachpan se wahi ek ghisi piti kahani suna rahe hai"
(Mom, why are you sending him with me. He has been narrating me the same boring story since childhood.)

Sivagami: "Bas ek akhri baar, jab tum lautoge tumhare liye ek sundar rajkumari dhoond kar rakhungi woh tumhe achi kahaniyan sunayegi".
( One last time son, as you return, I will have a beautiful princess for you who will then narrate you beautiful stories)

SS Rajamouli: Cut!!

Everyone claps.. So does Anushka and blushes seeing him.

Prabhas turn around to see Anushka standing near the spot boys looking at him.
He then waves his hands to her.
She smiles and waves her hand too.

Now it was the time for Bijjaldeva and Bhallaldeva's scenes so both Anushka and Prabhas were free.

Anushka and Prabhas both starts moving towards their respective vanity vans which were next to each other.
She tries to open the door but the door is somehow jammed and she isn't able to open it. Prabhas notices it and goes to help her but fails to do so. He calls the spot boy to get the door open. Spot boy goes away to find a solution.

Prabhas:"Till the time your van's door opens,come into my van.
Under his teeth he says" Afterall that's one and the same thing"
Anushka's POV
Wait!! What did he just say? Me, in his van that too with him. Am I dreaming😱 is this the same man who never allows anyone to enter his van. She blushes internally. As she was gonna get some time with her Pabsu

Anushka: Okay. Thanks 😊
Prabhas (joining eyebrows): Stop the formality miss.
Anushka ( giggles cutely): Okay Okay!!
He is lost into her.
His POV
She's such an effortless beauty. She's having zero makeup on her face, still looks so beautiful. How can this man not fall for her.

Anushka waves her hands in front of his eyes and asks " Where are you lost Mister"

To Be Continued.....

GUYS I'M JUST TRYING TO PUT MY IMAGINATION INTO WORDS.
THIS BEING MY FIRST STORY I EXPECT VERY LESS BUT I HOPE THAT EVEN THOSE FEW READERS LIKES IT.
Thanks!!