8

Sebastian's POV

That girl in the elevator looked familiar to him. He didn't know from where. She kept her head down the whole time. When she feel I just wanted to laugh but couldn't. So I did the next best thing by helping her up. I reached my hands toward her and pulled her up. When hand stand on here's for what felt like a life time. For some reason I just couldn't let her go. I looked down at her head.

"Are you okay?" I asked finally pulling my hand away from her.

"Yes, thanks for helping me up. You really didn't have to stop and help me. I'm Such  a klutz and should've been careful," she said pulling her luggage to her.

"Yeah be careful next time," I said stepping around her and heading to my room.

I'm such an ass. I thought I walked down the long hallway. I could have been a gentleman and walked her to her room made sure she made it okay. Don't know what was holding me back. It could have been the connection I thought I had from touching her. She was also dressed like The woman from the airport who I thought looked Mariana and Semira from a distance. I know I haven't met Mariana yet be we've video chat a few times and I knew what she look like a little bit. When she turned around and saw me looking at her I probably freaked her out and that's why she got in the car so quick.

My phone ringing pulled me out of my thoughts. Pulling it out of my back pocket I answered it.

"Hello," I said

"Hey Seb it's your favorite little cousin," the voice said. I knew who it was.

"Hi Nina. How are you doing?" I asked. My little cousin Nina has been trying to set me up with her friend for months now. I kept on coming up with an excuse not to. I couldn't date anyone that was close to my cousin. The reason why is because if it didn't work out I wouldn't be able to forgive myself. I don't want to be the reason why there friendship falls apart. All I know about this girl is that they've been friends since they were 4. That's why could never get between that friendship.

"I'm doing great. Don't worry Seb I'm not trying to set you up anymore. She's moved on and found a guy that she really likes. I really hope it works out. I just wish it was you," she said.

"I'm sorry that you feel that way. Be happy that she found someone on her own," I said.

"I guess! Your dad said you were in New York at a conference and I wanted to come see you after your done there," she said.

"Well I'm going to have to take a rain check on that. I'm planning on seeing this girl I'm hoping to start dating," I said.

"Okay good luck. I'm going be up in New York in a few hours my friend is at some conference and this is her first. I'm going to be her support. You can say I'm her sidekick," she said.

I couldn't stop laughing.

"Your a good friend," I said.

"I'll let you rest. Before your conference," she said hanging up.

I opened my door hoping the girl was out in the hall. She wasn't anymore. Just the sound of the door next to mine closing.

Oh well can I do. Looking at the clock on the wall I see that it's already 11 and the thing that my dad asked to attend is in a few hours. Rubbing my eyes I head to my room and fall on the bed and sleep takes over me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waking up I looked at the time 2:45. Damn I thought to myself. I'm supposed to be down at the conference hall in 15 minutes I couldn't show up late because that would be so unprofessional of me and my dad would kill me.

Okay I took a shower this morning before getting on the flight so that part is taken care of. Damn I didn't take my suit out of my luggage I hope it's not wrinkled. Walking over to it I open up and take my suit's and they all looked okay not one wrinkle when I examined it. I'm just glad that I didn't pack my clothes because they would have wrinkle on it. 

Getting dress I quickly exit my room. Closing my door I see someone rushing from the room next to mine. I guess someone is running late. I look at my watch. I cursed under my breath. I'm late I start running down the hall to the elevator.