5

Mariana's POV

I pick my phone and call Nina. She will actually be happen that we finally Skype and it was great. I can't wait until we talk again.

Me: Hi, you'll never guess what happened.
Nina: Hi to you too.
Me: I finally talk to him.
Nina: Who did you talk too.
Me: Sebastian! I finally talked to Sebastian and his picture doesn't do him wonder.
Nina: So his hot I'm guessing.
Me: Nina it's not about the looks. I really want to meet him.
Nina: What's stoping you? You have your birthday weekend coming up. Use that weekend to meet him.
Me: About that I'm going have to cancel the cruise. My dad wants me to go to some boring business trip in New York. I never get to do anything for myself.
Nina: You sure he won't change his mind about letting you go?
Me: You know him there's no changing his mind. His the most stubborn person I've known.
Nina: Like father like...
Me: Don't finish that sentence. I'm nothing like him.
Nina: Oh, since you think you have a man you think you can talk back to me. You have to remember who even got you that man in the first place. If I wouldn't have created you the profile you wouldn't have landed him in the first place. You still haven't Thanked me. This is the last time I do any favor for you.

She didn't even give me time to apologize. She is right I'm so ungrateful and I didn't even thank her for what she's done. I really wanted to call her back but I knew she was very upset and I had to let her calm down.

I continued with my packing. I didn't get to tell Nina that I was leaving in the morning. I guess I'll have to call her when I land in New York or from the plane. I hope she's not still mad and forgives me. I can't lose her as a friend not now. She's the only person outside of family I can trust.

It took me 45 minutes to finish packing. I had to pack for 2 weeks. My dad wanted me to get there early so I can have time to check the area and get as information on the other people coming. I'm not sure why but I won't argue with him. I want to get the business trip over with so I can go on my Cruise when I'm done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian's POV

I just got done talking to Mariana. I can't wait until I finally getting to met her in person. Now I have this business trip that I have to attend for my father. I'll be taking over the business soon and this is the first assignment he's given since I got our Family Reunion. The last few months his been showing me the business. He keeps telling me that he's glad that I was found and back with the family.

My phone starts to ring. Great it's my cousin Nina. I've been ignoring her because she created a dating website for me without my knowledge. I'm not really mad because I got a beautiful woman that responded to the profile.

Me being nice I respond to her call.

Me: Hi Nina!
Nina: Seb please don't tell me your still mad at me.
Me: No! I'm not mad anymore. I want to thank you for your sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.
Nina: So did you get a response back on your dating website.
Me: I did and me finally got to Skype. I want to set something up for us when I get back from this business meeting.
Nina: When are you leaving for this trip. We just got you back and you are leaving again. I really didn't get to spend time with you.
Me: I'm back now Nina and I'm not going anywhere. Your my favorite baby cousin and don't tell the rest of them because I'll deny it.
Nina: So tell me about this girl.
Me: I will! When I get back from this trip. I'll make a trip to go visit you.
Nina: I can't wait.
Me: Well I have to finish packing. Talk to you later. Love you!

I hang up the phone. Nina is such a character. Her family moved away when she was three because of her dads job. Growing up we only would see each other on holidays and big family events.  I know she felt bad for not coming to Italy but her job wouldn't let her off.

She's only a year younger than me but has always been bossy. I remember when I was in high school right before I started to date Semira she wanted to set me up with her best friend. I turned that down because I didn't want to be setup with anyone. Before I left Semira and Vincent she wanted me to meet her cousin. I didn't want to met any complete stranger or be setup on a blind date.

I remember her father doing anything and everything to keep us apart. I don't think her family will approve if they've heard all bad things from him. I don't know why he wouldn't give me a chance. Anyways my life goes on.

This knew girl could be the one. I hope I get to actually get to meet her in person.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took me so long to update. I didn't think anyone was really reading this until I got an update request from @cherrybaileyforde and @destinylewis17 and @sanciawright for the comments in the last few updates. If I forgot anyone I'm sorry .