3

Sebastian POV

I heard my phones alert. It was from that dating app I signed up. Yes I said up for a dating app and no one knows about it. Nor am I going to tell anyone that I'm having no luck dating. I'm just tried of these girls throwing themselves at me. I just want a honest woman that isn't after me for my money. Someone that doesn't know who I am and just wants to get to know the real me.

I take the phone out of my pocket and go to the app. It was a reply from the girl that I  message a few days back. She's so beautiful and her looks wasn't the only thing that attracted me to her. I can tell you that! She has a lot going for her. She's smart and the top of the icing she has her own money. She probably one of those independent woman which I like.

Looking down at my phone I read her message.
Hi Sebastian,

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I'm glad that you sent me a message. Just to let you know I'm very new to meeting guys online or to dating in general. Is there anything you would like to know about me.

M

That's it! I guess she must really be new to this. I'm new to this whole dating online thing. I haven't been on a serious relationship since my accident. This is all new to me also. I can't believe I'm stooping this low to finding love online.

I guess I'll respond to her message later. I just arrived at my families house and I know that they've been waiting for me to come visit. I can't believe this whole time they thought I was dead.

I can tell it's not just family here. I'm just hoping no one is going to try to set me up to anyone. That's the last thing I want or need right.

"Sebastian what took you so long to get here. We've been waiting for you," mum said hugging me.

"Mum I'm I told you I had stuff to do this morning," I said.

"This party is all for you. There's this girl that I would like to introduce you to. She's the prefect girl for you. Wife material maybe," she said.

"Mum I don't you or anyone setting me up with anyone," I said running my hands through my hair.

"Son I want you to find the  love your and I have. Is it so bad that I want my babies to be happy," she said with a fake crying

Oh great not that again. I know that she's faking it to get what she wants. My mum and both my sisters do this all the time. I walked over to her I put my arms around her and hugged her. "Mum you really don't need to worry about me. I've found someone and it's a fresh relationship. We just started dating and I really don't want to ruin this," I said.

"Is she a nice girl and when do I get to met her? Have guys thought about how many kids you want to have," I asked?

"Mum hold on their! Who said anything about kids? I told we want to get to know each other," I said.

"Okay, I want to meet her soon," she said kissing my cheeks before leaving.

I can't believe that I just lied to my mum. Now she's going to tell everyone. I'm haven't met Mariana let alone gone on a date with her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mariana POV

"So how's Semira doing? I bet the girls are getting big," Nina said.

"Don't you remember she has six now. We were just at her wedding to Vincent a few months back. I knew they were going end up together. I want to find the same happiness as them," I said.

"Minus the six kids right? They'll have a hand full there. I only want to have two kids a boy and girl," she said taking a sitting on my bed.

I get up and head to my clothes. To grab an outfit for the next. I have a meeting tomorrow morning.

"Whatever happened to that hottie? Did he ever message you back," she asked?

"Oh, him! No and I really don't care. I have better things to do plus I'm thinking of pulling down my enrollment," I said.

I felt hurt but I wasn't going to show it. My cousin has a great life in the States and she's been trying to get me go down and visit her and her family. I might as go visit but now I have to might until they get back from their vacation in Italy. She's said something about visiting his side of the family.

To be honest I really want what she has a husband and kids. How am I going to find a husband since I'm so busy with work. Maybe Nina was right to sign me up for this dating website.

"What are you think about," she pulling me from my thoughts.

"Just my life in general. I do want a family and I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life," I said.

"Don't worry you won't be alone. If I have anything to say about it. Plus Mr. Hottie will respond soon. You have to remember his runs his own companies and I bet his busy," she said.

She's right about that his CEO and has location around the world. Maybe that's why he hasn't responded yet. I have to give him sometime before calling it quits. I'm not going to think negative about this. If it's meant to be it's meant to be.

"What do you think about this outfit for the meeting tomorrow," I asked.

"I guess it's okay for the meeting. Plus your not trying to impress anyone there," she said getting up and heading to my closet.

 Plus your not trying to impress anyone there," she said getting up and heading to my closet

"This will look perfect on you. Who knows you might snag a man or something," she said.

Knocking on my door. "Come in," I yelled.

"Good your still awake," my dad said.

"Getting ready to go to bed. Do you need something dad," I asked?

"The meeting tomorrow where not going to be needed. I'm going need at the conference in New York on August 30th," he said.

"Pai that's my birthday week. I have plans to go on a cruise for that whole," I said.

"You'll have to change it for the week before or after. That week I'll need you in New York and it's not negotiable," he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Been busy other stuff. Sorry I haven't been working on this update. I'll try to update as much as I can. If you don't see an update it's probably cause I'm working on one of my other stories or school work. Please comment on the update. What I request is no Update comments. Thanks and enjoy your day.