1

Mariana's POV

Girl you still single." My best friend asks me.

"There's nothing wrong with being single. I have a lot going on and no time to date," I said walking to the kitchen.

"Why don't you set up an online dating account so you can meet Mr. Right," Nina said, "maybe you will land someone like a fiancé.

I just rolled my eyes at my best friend. I've known Nina since grade school and we've been inseparable. Her parents liked it when I was always around because they thought I could make her good. I wish I could say that about my parents they told me to stop hanging out with her when we were 14. I couldn't do that to her because she needed me just as much as I needed her.

"No thank you. You know my dad is trying to get me ready to run the family business. I don't have any time for dating. Maybe later," I said walking away from her.

"Come on it wouldn't hurt if you just setup your profile. If you do I promise that I'll leave you alone about it," she said.

"Fine! But I don't have to respond to them if I don't want too," I said.

"Deal," she said running to my laptop and turning it on.

"What do you think you're doing," I asked?

"Well, don't get mad at me. I've already created a profile for you. I knew you would say yes," she said with excitement in her voice.

"Are you kidding me. What if one of I ran into one of these guys," I said getting mad.

"Don't worry none of them are from here. Most of these guys are from Italy. I guess the Italian guys really like you. This guy is my favorite and he's been messaging you since I put up your profile up. He's really hot and he's a CEO," she said.

"I still can't believe you would do this," I walk over to her. I've always been busy with work or school my whole life that I've never had time to date. Plus my dad wouldn't allow it and I didn't want to disobey meu Pai (my dad). Actually, he told that I couldn't date until I was a graduate from college.

I can't believe I even went along with it. "I'm going to respond saying that you're interested," she said all excited.

"What? No, don't I need time to think about this," I said.

"Look this will be good for you. I don't want you to only have the company and no love life. Just talk to him and you don't have to worry about seeing him ever," she said

She's right about that since we're miles away from each other and we don't have to see each other. I really like that idea. It won't hurt if I respond to his message.

"Okay, what should I say. I've never talked to a guy in this way before. I don't even know what to say," I said.

"You talk to guys all the time," she said, "wait a minute never mind those guys don't count they work for your dad."

"My point exactly," I said finally sitting down so I can look at the picture of this guy. She was right his really good looking. I wonder why a good looking guy like that is still single and why he's on a dating site like this. Is that picture even real? OH MY GOSH what if that's not even a real picture.

"I'll respond to this guy first. Just something simple," she said typing away.

"Don't send it until I read it," I asked.

"Fine! Look," she turned it to face me.

Hi Sebastian,

I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I'm glad that you sent me a message. Just to let you know I'm very new to meeting guys online or to dating in general. Is there anything you would like to know about me.

M

"Okay that's good so far you can send it. The good thing is that it doesn't make me sound desperate," I said.

"Don't worry about it. That's why I'm here," she said.

"Now what," I asked?

"We wait and see if he responds. It might not even be today. If he does respond and see don't freak out. You can contact me or think about what you're going to say," she asked?

"You're making it seem like I'm going to get a respond from him," I said.

"Don't worry he will response," she said walking away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian POV

"Sebastian you can't leave us. You promised that you'll be around for the kids," Semira said.

"You know I love you and the kids but you know I took over the family business. Father wants me there by the end of the week," I said. It's time he moves on Semira and Vincent just got married. Chase just seeing someone and that left him the single man in the group. Yeah he was going to miss his friends but it's time for him to go.

"The boys aren't going to like it," she said with a smile.

" They'll to you young to remember me. Maybe when they get older they'll remember when I come and go. Plus if and when I do have kids of my own they can grow up together," he said.

"Not my little boys. I'm talking about Vincent and Chase," she said shaking her head.

"Were not like you female where you guys always have to be together all the time or cry because you miss each other," I said tossing a pillow from the couch.

After everything that's happened over the last 5months ago Semira and me became the of best friends again. I was happy that she found her happiness with Vincent and the kids. I want to have what they have some day. That was the main reason why I took the offer my father gave. I think it's about time that I get my own life and move on. I'm going to really miss everyone here. Having them all part of my life has been something I needed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that week I said my goodbyes to everyone. They are family to me Vincent had helped me find my family and I got my life back even though I lost 5 years that I would never get back. I realized that Semira and I weren't met to be together.

"I'm going to miss you Tio Sabby," Olivia said whipping away her tears.

"Marbella you Olivia come over here. I have a gift for you," I pulled out two jewelry boxes out of my pocket and handed it to them.

"This is for the two of the prettiest girls in the world," I said kissing their checks.

After giving everyone hugs goodbye I boarded the plane. Italy here I come. Who would have guessed that Vincent and I are even friends?