7

Sebastian's POV

Waking up early I walk to the restroom and throw some water on my face to wake myself up. Undressing myself I stepped  into the shower and turn on the water. Dammit I whispered to myself as the Coldwater hit my body. I should've turned on the water first and let it run before stepping inside. The water finally got warm.

After 15 minutes I was out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry myself. I walked out the bathroom into my room. Seeing my suitcase by my door already packed. I guess my mum must of packed it last night. I wish she'd let me do things for myself I thought.

It's been a few months since I've reunited with my family all thanks to Vincent. Vincent and I have become good friends. I don't blame Semira for moving on with her life with him. After all she thought I was dead. For years I thought that he planned the accident because he was after my girl. Back in high school we where both on rival teams and we hated each other on the field. We didn't run in the same circle or anything. So there wouldn't be anyway he would have known who I was dating.

Their girls have become very fond of me. My phone started to ring. I looked at it and to my surprise it was the girls. Shaking my head before answering my phone.

"Hi girls," I said with a smile on my face.

"Tio Seb," the in union.

"Yes my princess," I said.

They both giggled.

"Tio Seb this is Bella not Olivia. We all miss you and want see you. The babies keep crying because your not here," she said.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"You know we understand them Tio Sebby," I knew it was Olivia because she likes to call me that. I usually wouldn't let anyone call me that. My sister is the only other person that calls me that since I see was little and she hasn't let me go.

"Oh! So you speak there language," I said.

"Yes," they said.

"Well I have to fly out for this business trip and when it's done. I fly out to see all of you guys," I said.

"Yeah," they yelled into my ear.

"Girls I have to go before I miss my flight," I said.

"Okay! Love you," they said.

"Love all you guys," I said before hanging up.

Looking at the time. Shit I'm really going miss my flight. I rushed and finished getting ready. Making sure that I had everything I grabbed my suitcase and ran out the door with my keys in hand.

"Let me grabbed for you sir," said my driver.

Giving him my stuff I entered the car. Pulling out my phone I go to the picture that Mariana had sent me. I can't wait to finally meet her. To bad I have to attend this stupid conference.

Arriving at the airport I get out the car and grab my suitcase. Heading toward the jet I enter and take me sit. It's great to know that my father has a jet that I can use it whenever I want. I might use it after I'm done with this conference.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mariana's POV

Exiting the airport I head to where the company car was to pick me up. A guy starts to head toward me.

"Ms. Mendonça I hope you had a peaceful flight," he said.

"I did and Thank you for asking. You can call me Mariana," I said with a smile.

I handed he my luggage and he smiled back. His very polite I thought to myself.