2

Sebastian POV

It was 10pm when plane landed in Italy. I get off my private plane and for the car waiting for me. "Even sir, let me grab your bags," the driver said.

"That's okay. I can put it the car," which I did.

I might be a billionaire but I really like to do things on my own. "I have a room at the hotel. I'm not ready for the long drive to the house," I said.

"Sure sir," he said before leaving the airport.

The drive to the hotel was about a 15 minute drive. Which was better than an hour and half drive to my place. I was only planning staying here for only one night. I hope I'm to tired in the morning.

Once I made it to my room I sent Semira and a Vincent a text message that and getting ready to sleep. After telling them I would call in the morning to talk to the girls.

I walk into the hotel and he for the front desk. "I'm Mr. Sudano can I get my room keys please," I asked.

"Mr. Sudano sir here's your keys. I'll tell the bell boy to get your bags," the woman said waving down the bell boy.

"That's okay I got it," I grabbed my two bags and head to the elevator. It only took me a few minutes to reach my room. I'm staying at of Vincent's here in Italy. I walked into the room and through my bag on the bed. My body followed and I was out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Morning

I walk up around 5 to do my morning run. I'm an early riser no matter what time I go to bed. You can't keep a body looking like this from sleeping in late. I got done within an hour. Heading back to to the hotel I get stopped by a car full of girls and the tried to offer me a ride. I acted like I couldn't hear them calling out my name. Thanks for theses headphones. When I arrive at the hotel I head for the elevator I really wasn't in a mode to talk to anyone. I was on a time crunch and had to be at my grandparent's place by noon. My Nonna really hates it if anyone shows up late. It turns out that they'll be having a party for my arrival. I had told them that I didn't want any fuss. Seeing the family is good enough for me but not for my Nonna.

I go through my bag to see what I can wear to this party. I wanted something casual and relaxing. I picked up the room phone and called room service so they can bring my breakfast. To be honest I haven't seen most of them since high school and that's when my accident happened. I know a lot has changed and I've lost a lot of years that I can't make up.

While I thinking about how I was going to make up for the year lost. I was pulled out of my train of thought by a knock at my door. It must be room service. Without even to see who it is I open the door. To my surprise it was the girl front the front desk and she walks into my room like she owned the place.

"Can I help you with something," I snapped.

" Oh, sorry. The owners the Marchesi is having me check on all the important people to make sure that they are taking care of," she said batting her eyes.

"Really, When did you have the chance to talk to them? Cause I would be happy to call them. I'm really good friends with them. Plus they know I don't like to be bother." I said.

"You really don't really know them," she said.

I pickup my phone and call them. "Hello Semira can I ask you a question?"

Placing her on speaker to prove that I knew the owners of the hotel.

"Sure Sab. What is it? Is everything okay at the hotel. Please don't tell me something happened?" She asked in a worried tone.

"By any chance did you or Vincent send the girl from the front desk to my room to check up on me?" I asked.

"No! I know that you don't like to be bothered in the morning. For some reason Morning is your time. Why is she in room right now bothering you," she asked?

At this point I can see the fear in her eyes. I didn't want the girl to get fired over something small. "No, she's not bothering me. She just stopped up to make sure everything was okay since I have been down since I got here last night," I said, isn't that right?

I looked at her for her to respond. "Mrs. Marchesi I'm sorry that we bothered you everything is okay here. I just wanted to make sure that our guest had everything he needed," she said.

"That would be all. Thanks for stopping by and checking to make sure  I have everything I needed," I said hoping she would leave . Which she did after a few minutes.

"Tio Sabby guess what," Olivia said with excitement.

"What baby doll," I said.

"We are all going up there tomorrow and see you," she said.

"That's the best news ever," I said.

"Bella wants to talk you too," she said.

"Hi Tio Sabby. I miss you more then Olivia," she said.

I can here in the background Olivia yelling 'No! I miss you more'. I had to to keep myself from laughing.

"Okay, girls I love you guys all the same even your brothers and sister. Give them kisses from me," I said.

"Okay, Tio Sabby," they said in union. Than the line went died.

I looked at the time and I had about 45 minutes to get ready and out of here. It's going to take me about an hour and a half to get to the other side of countryside. I wish that my grandparents would live closer to town a least. What I can remember of there place is that's large and has that winery out. I do remember every summer growing up my parents would send us here to Italy and visit or grandparents. They would always put us to work picking grapes and loading the trucks. I hated it at first but after awhile I would look forward to going to there place every summer.

So I got dressed as quick as I could. There's no point of me eating now since I know my Nonna will have a lot of food there. I grab my phone and wallet. I step out the door and head for the elevator. Before I step in I call my driver to see if his near to pick me up then I step in and press the down button.

I can't believe that I'm going to see family that I haven't seen in years or thought I was dead. This is going to be so weird. I'm just hoping I don't get asked a lot of questions at all. What happened to me is what I want to leave in that in the past. There's no need to bring any of that up.