6

Nina's POV

I cant believe this plan of my is working so well. All I have to is speed up the process. They really need to meet. How am I going to get them together. Mariana is going to New York on business. Uncle Philip is trying to get Sebastian to take over the family business but he doesn't want to. I know that he's trying to get his life back. He's been gone for years and we just got him back. It's going to take him a while to learn everything. He's been back for a few months and he needs to learn the family business.

Picking up my phone I call my Uncle Philip. Maybe he can convince him to send Sebastian to this conference coming up.

Me: Hi Uncle Philip it's your favorite niece in the world.

Uncle Philip: Nina you know all my nieces and nephews are all my favorite. If I'm a good uncle I can't just have one. But anyways what can I do to help you out.

Me: I just wanted to know how you are doing.

Uncle Philip: I know my little niece is up to something. Now tell me what is going on.

Me: Fine! I have a way of getting Sebastian into the family business.

Uncle Philip: How! Last I remember is that he want nothing to do with the business. I'm not going to push him.

Me: Don't worry Uncle Philip. His going to change his mind on his own.

Uncle Philip: So I don't have to do anything.

Me: Only think you have to do is make him go to the business trip and everything will work on it's own.

Uncle Philip: What are you up to.

Me: Uncle Philip just trust me. Everything will work out fine.

Uncle Philip: Okay! I'll set everything on my end. I going to tell him that I'm ill or something and need him to attend the conference this once for me.

Me: I'll handle the rest on my end. Got to go. Love you!

I hang up the phone. I know my plan is going to work. Right it's up to uncle Philip to get Sebastian to go. He's really good at convincing other to do what he what's by making them feel guilty.

Grabbing my purse and keys I head out the door. I know that Semira is flying out mid morning tomorrow. I'm no fool there's no way I'm letting that girl pack her own stuff. She'll probably pack unappealing to Sebastian. Not that she knows that he's going be there. This will be the first and only chance they'll get to actually meet each other. If I leave it to them it could be months or years before they meet in person. This girl will need helping her pack.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sebastian's POV

Walking into my condo. I throw my keys down on the counter. Today was a busy day I was working o. This project of getting my business up and running. My memory is fully back and I wish some of the pressure from my father didn't come back. He's been trying to train me become part of the family business exporting and importing. We did get into lots of arguments because of that. But since I've been back he's let me do my own thing. I've started this new photography studio. I really don't have a lot of clients but it's getting there.

Since I don't have to be in the office for another week or so. I'm going call Mariana to see if she busy. I would like to fly out to her and see if this will lead to anything.

Picking up my phone I was ready to call her when my phone rang. I looked at the phone and it was my father.

Dad: Hi Seb, I need you to do me a favorite.

Me: Sure what is it.

Dad: Wow! Your not going to fight me on this.

Me: Dad just ask? I need to place an important call.

Dad: Okay! Here goes and you can't say no since you already agreed. I over booked myself this week. I have the annual conference and this important meeting coming up in two days. I'll go to the meeting but I need you to attend the conference on behalf of me and the family business.

Me: Dad have my own business to run.

Dad: No! Your mum just told me that you were off for the rest of the week. I just need you up there for a few days and than I'll be up there to wrap the rest of the week. Don't make me beg.

Me: Fine dad I'll leave tomorrow morning.

Dad: I need you up there tonight scope out our competition. We can't let our guard down.

Me: Are you kidding me. I'm not going have time to pack and get to the airport.

Dad: Don't worry about that your mum has already called the hotel to have them get you the stuff that you will need. Everything is already taken care of. Your ride should be there in 20 minutes.

Me: You thought of everything didn't you. You knew I was going to agree.

Dad: No! That's all your mum. I was going to come over to your place and force you to go. I know you really don't want to get involved in the family business. I don't understand why not this will be your when I'm gone.

Me: Dad! I've told you that I want to do my own thing. Start my own company. You know that I hate wearing suits. Can you respect my wishes and let me be.

Dad: Fine! But I do want to thank you for helping me out in this jam. I'll see you in three days.

I hang up the phone and run to my room to get some stuff. Knowing my mum she'll pack clothes for this conference and my plan to visit Mariana after this conference. I'm not going to have time to call her until I land.