Chapter 19

I let out a squeal as daddy picked me up bridal style and laid me on the bed. I watched him take off his shit and crawl over me kiss my up my legs towards my inner thighs. I let out a moan when I felt him lick and nibble near my core. Daddy pulled down my panites and looked at me before licking my folds. My breath hitched as I let out a moan. My hands traveled to daddy's head as I played with his it tugging at hit every now. Daddy continue to lick and suck my bud until I felt a familiar feeling in my pit of my stomach which only made daddy stick a finger inside of me moving it in and out quickly.

"Cum for me baby." Daddy mumbled against my core. I couldn't help, but to shiver as I felt the vibrations come from his mouth. I did what he told me to as I arched my back letting go of everything. Daddy kissed both of my inner thighs before sitting up wiping away my juices away from his face. 

"Well someone made a mess." Daddy chuckled and gave me a cheesy smile. I sat up and looked at what he was talking about when I saw there was a wet spot on the bed. I looked away embarrassed not sure what I did. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about pumpkin, actually it's fucking pretty hot that you fucking squirted if you fucking ask me." I looked at him confusingly. I didn't know what he meant or if it was natural that I did that.

"What's that?" Daddy let out another chuckle and played a kiss on my forehead.

"It means that you orgamsed, it's natual and I'm fucking happy now that I know you can do it. Go get cleaned up daddy will call someone to get us some new sheets." I frowned at daddy and looked at his bludge in his pants.

"But I wanna please you." Daddy caressed my cheek and gave me a smile.

"As much as I would fucking love to, you need to get ready for our wedding. We'll have all the fucking time in the fucking world later." I nodded at daddy and gave him a kiss on the cheek before going into the bathroom.

In the middle of my shower I heard the door open I was scared to see who it was but daddy peaked his head through the curtain and eying me before telling him he was going to check and make sure everyone was getting our wedding ready. I heard the bathroom sink go on and I saw that daddy was washing his face. He gave me a smile and I blew him a kiss before he left.

After my shower I saw that there was long white dress. It wasn't a wedding dress but it was really pretty. I saw next to it that there was a note. I quickly grabbed the note and read it. It was from daddy saying he couldn't for me to see me in it and said that he was having someone to come do my hair.

I heard a knock on the door and I put the note down. I hugged my towel against me tightly and opened the door seeing Dwight and daddy's old wives .

"Sherry is here to get you ready." Dwight said as I gave the wifes a dirty look.

"I thought they left?" Dwight shook his and and I gave her a frown. I moved aside to let her and dwight in. I was happy that it was only Sherry and that I didn't have to deal with the rest of them. I was hoping that they would have but I knew daddy probably scared them into saying most of daddy's men weren't all that nice and they would do anything that daddy would tell to.

"Sit." Sherry said and I gave her a question look. I didn't like the time of voice she was using with me. Only daddy could boss me around not her. "Can you please sit so I can do your hair before Negan comes in yells at us." A thought flew into my head. Maybe I should make something up to get her in trouble she can leave. I did was I was told and sat down on the chair that was in front of the mirror.

"Are you happy your going to be one of us now?" Sherry ask as she picked up the brush and started to brush my hair. I looked at her intensely in the mirror.