Chapter 6

Fear washed over my face. It  had felt like time stop as Negan stared at me menacingly. His dark eyes were burning into my soul. He was beyond pissed and I wasn't sure what he was going to do.  I was hoping that he would kill me to end this all. I couldn't take he flashbacks of him murdering my family. The pain felt like someone stabbing a knife in my head and chest and I couldn't take it anymore. I had tried to forget about them but once I heard the gunshot I couldn't stop thing about them. I didn't want to be alive or be around him any more.

A dark laughter erupted from his throat. I let go of the bat that he was now holding and back away from him feeling my body hit against the wall .

"You tried to kill me." He said getting up from his bed. I watched him as he walked towards me leaven no space between us. 

"I-"

"WITH FUCKING LUCILLE!" He yelled cutting me off.

"Negan I-"

"Negan?" He cocked his head cutting me off.

He grabbed my arm roughly causing me to wince and pulled me out the door dragging me down the hall as I kicked and screamed at the top of my lungs to let him go. Ngean finally stopped and I tried to get back on my feet but he shoved me into a room and locked it leaving me in complete darkness. 

"Until you fucking learn who you are and your fucking place you will stay in there." He yelled through the door.

"NO!"

I heard his footsteps slowly fade away leaving me alone to scream and bang on the door. I wasn't sure how long it was until I got tired and gave up. I laid on the floors tears flooding from my eyes as I slowly drifted off to sleep. I jolted awake as loud music started to play. I groaned in annoyance as I put my hands against my ears to block out the noise, but I could still hear it.

We're on easy street

And it feels so sweet

'Cause the world is 'bout a treat

When you're on easy street

And we're breaking out the good champagne

We're sitting pretty on the gravy train

And when we sing every sweet refrain repeats

Right here on easy street.

~~

I sat rocking on the cold concrete floor with my knees close to my chest singing along to the song. It felt like it had been a week since Negan locked me in here. The song continued to play non-stop and I felt like I was going to go insane if it didn't stop . I was tired, thirsty, and hungry to the point where I felt like my body was going to shut down from the lack of nutrients. I felt like I was slowly dying. It felt like  I was in my own personal hell. I didn't understand how someone can be so cruel and torture someone like this. I couldn't understand how someone could just throw someone in a dark space and not expect the person to go crazy, but maybe that's what he wanted.

The music stopped as I heard the door click. I squinted my eyes from the brightness of the light that came through and heard someone place something on the and close the door and locked it up. I quickly searched of the object feeling a plate and a glass. I grabbed the glass and chugged the  familiar bland taste of liquid not caring what it was and then searched on the plate that was next to it feeling the soft squishy material and ate which I found out was bread.

I laid back singing in relief that I had something in my stomach. I smiled to myself happy that it was finally silent and I had a few minutes to myself. I wasn't sure how long it but the music never played again. It was over and I was happy I let my eyes close and tried to get some sleep until I heard it. 

We're on easy street

And it feels so sweet

'Cause the world is 'bout a treat

When you're on easy street

And we're breaking out the good champagne

We're sitting pretty on the gravy train

And when we sing every sweet refrain repeats

Right here on easy street

"No!" I screamed and quickly covered my ears. "PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!" I yelled as tears fell from my eyes.  The song didn't stop, it never stopped. It just kept repeating over and over. It was like they wanted me to only remember the horrible song and forget everything else I knew. I laughed as I thought about banging my head on the wall and knock myself out so I didn't have to hear it. I couldn't focus or think because the music took over everything. The music shut off as I continued to laugh. The door opened and I squinted my eyes revealing him.

"Shit darling." I giggled and rocked myself as he starred down at me. He bend down and brushed the hair out of my face causing me to stop laughing and look up at him. My mind ran crazy like everything I knew was flowing in at once. I couldn't remember his name.

"Do you know who I am?" I shrugged. "You better give me an answer, doll or I'll leave you in here for another week." He smirked. I shook my head. 

"No!" I yelled. I tried to search for him name. What was it? Why did I forget? Did it start with a G, a C? Daddy. He was my Daddy.

"Daddy!" I said loudly. He smiled at me and caressed my face.

"Good girl, now let's get you fixed up. You look like hell."

I smiled daddy as he held my hand as he walked me down the hall. Daddy gave me gave me a bath which I was a little uncomfortable with but I got over it because there was nothing I could do. We went down to the community were most people stayed and got some food from the kitchen.

-----

"I was thinking about taking you somewhere with me." Daddy said as he brushed my hair. I turned my body to look at him. He placed the brush down and lifted me off the floor so I was standing and sat me on his lap.

"Like outside!" Said excitedly.

"To a kingdom!" He said talking to me like a baby. I giggled.

"Can we go please!" I begged, daddy let out a chuckle.

"I don't know..." I huffed in frustration because I really wanted to go outside. "Did you just give me an attitude?" Daddy questioned.

"You said we would! I'm a princess and I wanna go to the kingdom!" I said ignoring him. Daddy's eyes darken a growl erupting from his throat.

"Not with that attitude your not. Over my knee!" I crossed my arms and huffed. "NOW!" He yelled. I quickly went over his knee and felt him lift up my my dress. A hand came down and smacked my butt. I felt my hair get pulled back once I didn't say anything. "I need you to count with me."

"One." Daddy let go of my hair and gave me a harder smack making me whimper.

Tears ran from my face after fifteen smacks later. Daddy helped me back up and sat me on his lap causing me to wince as he rubbed my red bottom.

"Shh, daddy's sorry but I don't like being disrespected, you have to know who's in charge. I don't have to put you back in that room do I?" I whipped my tears away and shook my head quickly as I heard the song play in my head again. 

"I sorry for giving you an attitude." Daddy smiled at me and caressed my placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Maybe if you're good tomorrow we'll go to the kingdom." Daddy smiled at me.

Daddy put me on his lap and gave me kisses on all over my face making me giggle. I was excited for tomorrow. I never been to a kingdom before and was really excited to go. I had to make sure I was really good for tomorrow for daddy. 

*******

Final edits 

💗Comment and Vote