Chapter 4

After I ate Sherry took my plate and told me that she will see me soon. I put in another movie to to watch and was starting to wondered where Negan was and why I couldn't come with him. Part of me was glad he left me alone but now I didn't want to be alone here anymore. I needed someone to hold me, to comfort me, to tell me everything will be okay in the end. But I didnt want that to be Negan even though I still couldn't get rid of the butterflies I got when I thought of  him and I hated him for that

Sherry came back a few hours later and brought me dinner and talked to me for what seemed like an hour until Dwight told her she had to leave because she had other things to attend to. 

The next day pass and there was still no sign of Negan. Sherry brought me a basket of clothes that came from Negan that consisted of different styled white dresses and lingerie nightwear. I wasn't sure what the deal was the the dresses and why they were all white and decided to ask Negan about it later. 

It has been two days since the last time I seen Negan and I was getting antsy. I knew I would see him soon and I didnt know how I would react when faced with him. I was watching Pocahontas for the second time when I heard the door click. I had paid no attention who came in when I heard the door open. I thought it was Sherry since she was the only face I saw in the past two days  besides dwight who would only let her in and tell her she had to leave again. 

"Miss me?" I turned around to the familiar voice. It wasn't sherry but Negan smiling at me holding Lucille. "Well don't just stay there come give daddy a hug." I got up and hugged him his arms wrapped around me squeezing me tightly . I didn't think I was going to but I couldn't help become somewhat excited when I saw him. 

"I missed you. I hope Sherry was good to you." I nodded, my face buried in his chest taking in his sent. He smelt like leather and with a little hint of booze.

"Where did you go?" I  frowned. My voice sounded younger than usual. Negan smiled at me.

"I had to deal with some stuff. I could not stop thinking about you the whole time." I didn't realized how much I actually missed him. I was mad at the fact that he didn't go in depth to where he went but he was back and to me that was all that mattered.  

A smile appeared on my face as I remember the picture I colored for him like he asked. 

"I colored you a picture like you said!" Negan chuckled.

"You did? Show me." His arms moved away from my body and I walked quickly to the coffee table. Negan sat on the couch behind me and played with my hair as I gathered up the pictures. I turned around and held the up proudly to him.

"See!" I said hand him the pictures. He went through all of them.

"Very good baby, I didn't know we had an artist in the room." I giggled. We stared at each other for a few minute I watched his eyes wander around my face. I smiled at him before I looked at the ground feeling embarrassed. Negan placed two fingers underneath my chin and tilted my head up placing a kiss on my forehead. 

I looked out the window and saw that it was dark. I wasn't sure how late it was but I was really energized and even more since Negan came in. I had been stuck in here since he left and I wanted to move around. 

"Ne-Daddy... I was w-wondering, if we can take a walk." Negan  cokced his head and  played his with salt and peppered beard .

"I don't know, doll it's late and daddy is really tried." I pouted at him. 

"Please, i've been so bored, and alone, I just want to do something." I begged jumping up and down.

"Since you've been good today, we can walk around for a few minutes and then it's straight to bed." Negan didn't seemed like he wanted to, but I honestly didn't care if he didn't.