Chapter 2

"I'll do it." I watched him as his  face lit up in satisfaction. "I'll be your little girl." I didn't know exactly what he meant by it, but I didn't really have a choice by it. 

"Good!" He exclaimed. "Now for the rules."

Negan walked over his desk pulling out a notebook and a pen and placed it on the coffee table in front of me.

"I would like you to write them down, I wouldn't want that pretty little head of yours to forget what I'm about to say." Negan opened a draw from his tiny kitchen and handed me a pen a notebook. I knew there was no point of fighting him I needed to gain his trust. I turned the notebook to a clean page and held the pen ready to write.

"First, there are some rules about the sanctuary you'll need to follow. First rule, do not go in any of the rooms unless you have permission to do so. Second rule, I  thought about making you earn your points but, I decided to be a nice today and let you have whatever you fucking want with my permission of course. If you do break any rules and you don't follow my orders you will have to work for points, there will be punishments. If someone refuses to give you something then you come to me and we'll have the shit sorted!" I quickly wrote what he said when he took a short pause.

"As for medication, or anything that has to do with infirmary you need to come to me first." I looked at him oddly. I don't understand why I had to come to him or why it was any of his business anyways.

"Why?" I quickly asked before he continued.

"Because you're my little girl and I would like to know what's wrong with you. As for the other rules. You are to call daddy and only daddy. You are not to drink, smoke or curse-"

"But you do that." I said cutting him off. Negan scowled at me.

"You will not. Fucking Interrupt. Me. While. I'm. Taking. That shit is a no, no. You will speak when spoken to when we are around other people and will listen and obey and everything I say." I wasn't sure now if this was a good idea. I was someone who spoke their mind, I didn't like being controlled, I always talked backed if I didn't like something.  

"You will be punished if you break any of these rules and if I have to put you in your place then fuck I will and you do not want that shit to happen. Do you have any questions?" I nodded at him and put the pen down. He sat back on the couch and took another sip of his drink.

"What do you mean by little girl." A devilish smile crept on his face.

"You will act childlike, just like a little girl would." I scrunch my face. Maybe he had some sick type of fetish with children. Negan let out a chuckle.

"It's called dd/lg it's a form of bdsm I had before shit  the fan. Its a  dom and sub relationship except  little more softer." I wasn't the type to be kinky I knew what bdsm was that but I never tried it, not to mention I was still a virgin.

"What do I have to do?" I didn't really know much about it. I wasn't sure how to act or if I should just be myself. I only heard of it once or twice and it was only about what they did to each other.

"Just be yourself and let me take care of all your needs. You don't have to worry about anything but pleasing me. Of course we wouldn't do anything until you're ready, take it slow. I am not fucking patient just don't make me wait to long.  You don't have to go to it right away, we will get you used to the rules first and I'll train you to be a good little girl. " I nodded at him, it didn't seem so bad. I mean, I could get used to not worrying about anything for a while. 

A knock was heard on the door which made both Negan and I look at it.

"Come in." Negan's voice echoed throughout the room.