Chapter 14

Thank you for over 1k reads!!

We pulled in quicicky pulled in front of the small hotel. I jolted forward and let out a gasp afraid the was I going to go flying through the windshield from the harsh stop of the truck. If I wasn't wearing a seatbelt I would have hit my head on the dashboard. Daddy quickly got out of his side of the truck  and jogged to my side helping me out. I could tell he was eager to have me and didn't want to wait any longer. Daddy grabbed my hand and practically dragged me inside.

He looked behind him and chuckled as he saw that I was tripping over my two feet trying to keep up with him. Daddy picked me up bridal style and carried me the rest of the way there. Daddy placed me gently on the bed like I was a porcelain doll looking over my body hungry. Daddy went towards the edge of the bed and peeled off his shirt making my eyes wander all over his all over his toned body.

"Checking me out, doll." Daddy snickered. I rolled my eyes in my head as I crawled over to him and brought my hand hesitantly to touch his chest. Sure I felt daddy's body when we made out but  time it was different.  Everything was going to change after this moment, I would be fully his and he would be fully mine. Daddy stared at me as I lightly moved my hands across his body and arms feeling every inch of skin and hair and the shape of his mussels. I never really realized how many tattoos he had until now. I didn't really pay much attention to what they were but they made me more curious to him about who he was before the world changed.

Daddy gently grabbed my hands and put them to his neck and closed his eyes and place his velvet lips on mine.  He was so sweet at times and it made me wonder how he could do the things that he did. I was sure that he wasn't always so cruel to people and that maybe he lost someone and became mad at the world and everything in it. That because of that he had to be in control and dependent to fill that void that he once felt otherwise he would fall and crumble.

If I told anyone who has meet Negan and told him how he was to me and how I felt they would have laughed and told me that I was lying and stupid. That there was no way Negan possibility had a sweet side to him and that he was always like this even before the begging. That he was only a cruel destructive man who wanted nothing but power.

I moved my head closer to daddy and closed my eyes when I was inches away from his face and connected my lips with his. Everything right now was so much different than before. I knew if I was still me when I first got here I would have never sleep with daddy. I didn't know if it was because I was actually because I was falling in love with him or if because I gave up fighting because I knew I would never win. Whatever it was I daddy was different maybe I wasn't supposed to win because I was supposed to change him back to who he was.

The feeling of his lips was soft like a rose petals. Daddy bit my lower lip singing for me to open my mouth. I let out a small gasp, taking it to his advantage his tongue slipped in and twirled around mine fighting for dominance. I gave up letting his tongue take over, I didn't mind I like how daddy take control and take care of me. Daddy wrapped his arm around my waist and laid me on the bed not braking a single kiss.

He trailed his mouth from my cheek, to my jaw and finally to my neck. My fingers ran through his hair. I pulled it letting out a moan when felt him suck on my sweet spot. Daddy sucked and nibbled on my sweet spot. I was in pure sweet bliss. My hands moved all over daddy's body and my nails dragged on his soft skin.

I wanted more for him and I knew he knew that. Daddy tailed his hips to the middle of my chest where my shirt started and stopped kissing me. He hovered above me and slipped my shirt above my head and went down back to my chest kissing and nibbling and licking my skin.  I closed my eyes as daddy went to my breast and sucked and twirled his tongue around my nipple.  I gasped and looked at him with wide eyes. I had never felt something so electrifying. Daddy looked at me and gave me a devilish grin.

Daddy traveled slowly with his mouth along my body until he stopped at my untouched jewel. Daddy looked back at me before lightly trailing his tongue from the bottom of my jeans to my navel. Daddy hooked his fingers through the loops of my jeans and slowly pulled them down locking his eyes with mine. He went to pull my panties down but I quickly grabbed his arm.

"Wait!" I said loudly trying to awake myself from the trance I was in. Thoughts started to run though my head. I wasn't sure anymore that I wanted to do this, but I also didn't want to spoil the moment for us. This was huge to me and I didn't know if he knew what this meant to me. I wasn't sure if this would change us. I didn't want to just be some thing that he wanted use whenever he got the change. Sure he told me that I was his but so was his wives and everything else. I didn't want to be just some item to him. "What does this mean?" Daddy stared into my eyes before a letting out a deep chuckle erupting from his throat. I wasn't sure why he was amuzed at my question, I didn't think It was funny at all.

"That you will be officially mine." He licked his pearly white teeth.  "It shows our trust with each other, that both you and I will not intentionally hurt one another. That you will have equally respect for me as I do to you." I nodded at daddy. I understood what he was saying  but i felt like he was explaining something else rather than giving my virginity to him. "I only want to please you, and to show you how much I want you to be mine forever." I slowly let go of his arm and relaxed, giving him a nod telling him that it was okay.

He looped his fingers through my panties and pulled them down throwing them somewhere across the room. I flinched and gasped when I felt his fingers move up and down my untouched folds.

"So wet for me, princess." Daddy continued to move his fingers up and down for a few minutes and then stooped when he found my sweet pearl. I moved my legs together so it was harder for him to have access to it. As much as I loved the feeling I couldn't take it. Daddy let out a deep growl.

"Ah,ah ah, that shit is a no no with me." He said before spreading my legs again. Daddy stopped and lowered his body so his head was at my core. I went to move not sure what he was doing but daddy placed his rough hand on my stomach pushing me back down. I hitched another breath when I felt daddy's tongue flick up and down on my sweet pearl. I let out a moan and arched my back.

"Oh, daddy!" I yelled as a felt a sensation in my lower stomach.

Daddy stopped after a while the sensation in my lower stomach was getting stronger I whinced when he stopped but saw that he was taking off his belt, jeans and boxers before kneeling in front of my untouched core rubbing his hard member. I gulped seeing how big daddy was. I never saw one before and I was truly scared how it was going to fit in there. Daddy let out a light chuckle seeing how frighten I probably was.

"Don't worry baby it will fit." Daddy moved above me and placed a kiss on my lips. "Are you ready?" He asked staring into my eyes. I nodded.

"Make love to me." Daddy searched my face probably seeing if I wasn't lying to him or if I had any second thoughts which I didn't have anymore. I needed him. Daddy placed one more kiss on my lips before I felt his hard member slip into me. I wined in pain how how much it hurt, I wanted him to stop, but at the same time I didn't . Daddy didn't move for a while so I could get used to his size and then slowly slid further and further a few minutes.  Tears were falling down my face on how much it hurt. I stopped crying as it started to feel more pleasant and daddy began to move. I let of soft moans which made daddy move faster and faster. The sensation in my stomach started built back up as I clenched my insides around him.

"Come for me baby." Daddy said in my ear as he pounded faster.  I arched my back as I rode with daddy we both reached our climax. Daddy laid on my chest as we painted trying to catch our breath.

"That was..." I said finally once I knew I felt myself relax . I couldn't find the words to describe how I felt right now. I felt like I was in another world. Daddy was everything I hoped and dreamed about when I pictured how I would lose it to somebody. There was no words to say how I felt but it was magical, it felt like heaven. Daddy moved to lay beside me kissing my forehead. He wrapped his arms around me as I closed my eyes letting sleep take over me.

******

Final Edits

❤️I haven't wrote sumt in ages...

🌸I want to let you guys know that I will be posting 2-3 times a week instead of weekend updates. It's just too much and I always finish a chapter during the week anyways and never want to just save it for a the day it's supposed to come out.

💓Please don't forget to comment and vote!!!