Chapter 7

I fell asleep early yesterday, I was still extremely exhausted from getting the little sleep I got in the past week. Daddy stayed with me all night when he let me out. I was happy that he still wanted to be with me after what happened, I knew that it was a mistake and that I wanted to do it because I was angry. I knew that daddy only wanted what was best for me and teach me the right ways. 

 I felt someone kiss and lick on the side of my neck. I groaned and turned around not opening my eyes and snuggled into the warm chest. I heard a soft chuckle and felt another kiss on my head.

"I know your awake." Daddy said moving his fingers up and down my side making me shiver.

"Five more minutes." I muttered into his chest breathing his scent.

"As much as I would love to stay in bed with you we have shit to do and its not gonna do it itself."

 I felt daddy get out of bed . The blankets were yanked off from me. I shivered as the cold from the air conditioning touch my skin. I didn't want to move and buried  my head in my pillow.

 "I'm not in the mood to play games little girl, or do you want to stay here while daddy goes to the kingdom." I shot up and ran to the bathroom shredding off all my clothes and truing on the shower. "Excuse my french but you look fine as fuck."Daddy said leaning on the door frame.  I giggled and covered my body a little feeling overexposed. I watched as daddy was about to take his boxers off but I felt too uncomfortable.

"What are you doing?" I asked daddy causing him to stop. Daddy chuckled.

"Getting in the shower with you." I shook my head no.

"You can't." Daddy sighed.

"You can't hide from me forever, it's just a shower, plus it will save time and water."

"Please?" I begged. It's not like I didn't want to see all of daddy, I really did. I mean, he look extremely yummy with just his boxers on but this was the farthest I seen of a man and I wasn't ready to be with him or see him in that way.

"Fine." Daddy looked upset. "Just hurry up." 

He closed the door and I  was surprised that he left me by myself. I shrugged it off and got in. I washed my body quickly with my berry scented body soap and washed my hair. Once I was done I  quickly dried off and wrapped myself with a towel. I was about to open the door when I heard daddy yelling from the bedroom .I opened that the person daddy was yelling at was Simon. I quickly hid behind the door, daddy looked at me with an angry and looked back at Simon who was looking me up and down and quickly looked back at daddy.  

"Simon, I know sure as hell you did not just check her out because if you did that would piss me the fuck off." Simon shook his head.

"No sir, I didn't. You know I know better than to look at something that's yours." Negan gave Simon a sly smile and a pat on the back.

"Good, get everyone ready I will be down in ten minutes." Simon nodded and left. Daddy walked over to me towering down at me making me feel nervous.

"I'm sorry I didn't know someone else was in here and I wanted to make sure-"

"Shh, it's okay." Daddy said cutting me off. I looked at him oddly. "Hurry up and get dress, someone is going to meet the iron today."

I did was I was told and put on the clothes that was put out for me which was a white dress as usual. I was confused as what the iron was and why someone was going to get it. I was putting my hair in a high pony when daddy came out of the shower with a towel around his waist. Water was still dripping from his hair and I giggled making him smile. I didn't know why I thought it was funny , but he looked silly with wet hair. 

 I turned around as daddy went to put on his boxers and black jeans. After he was dressed daddy came over to me and played with my ponytail. 

"I wanted to brush your hair." He said giving me a frown. 

"You can brush it tonight I promise." 

Daddy placed a kiss on the top of my head and slipped on his leather jacket and grabbed Lucille as I put on my heels. I held daddy's hand as we went to an area with people who were standing around in a huge circle and the huge fireplace was lit . Everyone kneeled  when we came in view. We walked down the sitars and daddy let go of my hand and singled everyone to stand up.

I looked around and saw that there was a person in a chair. It was Dwight. I let out a little gasp wondering what he did and what was going to happen to happen. I looked over to a group of women who were wearing black dresses and saw Sherry crying.

"Well, well, well. What. Do. We. Have. Here." Daddy trailed off walking over to Dwight. He had no emotion on his face. "I was told that someone caught you sleeping with one of my fucking wives." Wait he was married? "I hope that's not fucking true." Dwight didn't say anything. "What? cat got your tongue or are you to fucking embarrassed to admit what you did with all of these fucking people around." Daddy said getting in Dwight's face. "Maybe Lucille should have a talk with Sherry." Daddy said before walking quickly over to Sherry with Lucille ready to hit her. Everyone backed away from her and I hid my face not wanting to see what was happening.

"NO! I DID IT OKAY! I SLEPT WITH SHERRY!" Dwight screamed. I looked back to see daddy taking a hot iron. I looked away and squeezed my eyes shut. I kept my face hidden as I heard Dwight scream in pain. I was too afraid to look up and see what happened.

"Look, you frighten my baby girl! Damn that's gotta hurt!" I felt someone hug me and rubbed my back. I looked up and saw daddy giving me a sad smile. "Let this all be a reminder to you sorry fucks not to fucking cross me! We have rules for a reason!"

Daddy walked me back up to the room and sat me on the bed. Tears were running down from my face. Not because what I have just witness, but because I was mad that daddy had other wives. Daddy placed me on his lap and shushed me.

"I'm sorry you had to see that, are you alright?" I shook my head no. I was mad at him and didn't want to be near him. "Tell daddy what's wrong." He asked concerned.

"Y-You a-are m-married."I stuttered . I heard daddy chuckle.

"No baby girl, I'm not married." I looked at him confused.

"You said-"

"I know what you heard, I have wives yes, but we are not married." I felt myself started to calm down a little. I wondered what he meant by wives and if he did things with them.

"Do- do you..." I couldn't say it I would feel disgusted if I did.

"Sleep with them? No." I let out a breath that I didn't even know I has holding. "Think of it as a social status, all of my wives has some type of use for me. They give their life to me in order to save their family. I did sleep with them before I found your pretty little face, but  I haven't since. They just work for me now and that is it." Daddy whipped my tears with his thumb. 

"Am I your wife too?" Daddy shook his head. 

"No your my princess, and you will soon be my queen." Daddy said. Daddy caressed my face and gave him a tiny smile. 

 I felt better knowing that he didn't sleep with his 'wives' wanted me. I could see in daddy's eyes that he really did when he mentioned that I will be his queen one day. Maybe he was changing for me. I felt butterfly in the pit of my stomach I knew I was starting to feel more for daddy.

*******

Final edits

🌺Ahh! Okay so I'm actually supposed to be doing an essay but I started to write this instead.

🌸How do you guys like the story? Do you like that I didn't make Negan have wives.... well he kinda does but you know what I mean.

💗Vote and Comment!