Chapter 10

I just want to say I'm going to start putting gifs and pictures up of Negan (Jeffery Dean Morgan) cause he's just ugh😍.  And that tongue I just want him to lick me!
-------

I felt really happy when I woke up the next morning. Everything felt different, even the air in the room felt more breathable like everything I felt before was swept away. I rolled over to face daddy who was still sleeping on his back. I giggled to myself as I softly moved my finger back and forth over daddy's lips making him stir. I did it a few more times, I wanted him to wake up but he didn't.

"Ouch!" I stared at my finger that was now in daddy's mouth. I looked to see that daddy was no longer a sleep but awake with a playful look on his face. daddy opened his mouth and I pulled it away quickly and held my finger to my chest. "You bit me!" Daddy chuckled.

"You shouldn't be putting things where they don't belong." Daddy rolled on top of me and leaned down placing a kiss on my lips. I wrapped my hands and around his neck and kissed him back. "Let daddy see it." I hesitantly brought my finger towards him not sure if he was going to bite me again. He gently rub my finger and placed a kiss on it. "All better?"" I nodded and kissed him on his lips.

We stayed like that for a few minutes a I let out a moan when I felt daddy's hand rubbed my thigh. Daddy got off  and walked to the bathroom shutting the door behind him. I wince from the loss of contact.

I rolled out of bed and stood near the door hearing the shower turn on. I wanted nothing else than to be with daddy. I slowly opened the door and peaked my head in.

"Daddy." I called out. Daddy peaked his head through the shower curtain.

"Yes baby girl." I looked down and blushed knowing that daddy was naked behind the thin material.

"Can I come in." Daddy let out a chuckle and moved his finger in a 'come here' motion.

"Do you want to shower with daddy?" I shrugged. I didn't know what I wanted, but I knew I just wanted to be around him. "If you do just hop in I won't mind." He gave me a smirk before shutting the curtain.

I sat on the toilet seat as daddy finished his shower. I heard the water go off and I quickly covered my eyes when I heard the curtain open again. Daddy chuckled and I felt him grab my hand and peal them off my face. I opened my eyes to see that daddy had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Daddy is going to get dressed and will be back to wash you. I want you undressed by the time I come back." Daddy went out and I did what I was told. I didn't really want to, but I knew it was going to be now or never. 

Daddy came back and looked at me with hungry eyes before starting the bath. He filled it with a little bit of bubbles and helped me get it. Daddy washed me as I played around with the water. I splashed the water around. I looked at daddy who looked really focused washing the conditioner out of my hair. I slashed him with water and giggled but immediately stopped as his face got angry.

"God damn it, what the fuck!" Daddy said loudly and I backed away. Daddy was temperamental, I knew he would never hurt me but I did get scared when he would yell."Baby come here daddy didn't mean to yell." Daddy stayed quiet as he fished washing me and helped me out of the shower wrapping a towel around my body. "Go sit on the bed." I did what I was told. I knew when daddy got quite he was he was angry at me even though he didn't look like it.

Daddy changed his wet shirt and took out my clothes for the day. I quickly dried myself off and changed when he wasn't looking.

"Daddy are you mad at me." I ask once I was dressed. Daddy came closer to me and shook his head.

"No baby, daddy isn't mad, I shouldn't have yelled. I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around me and I nuzzled my head against his chest.

"I'm sorry for splashing you." Daddy sighed.

"Don't be sorry, it's fine, daddy just has a lot on his mind. Now, let's get you some chocolate. does that sound good" I looked at him with excitement. 

"YES! YES! YES!" I clapped my hands together and jumped up and down. I loved chocolate. 

After we got chocolate daddy took my hand and lead me to his office. Daddy's office wasn't really a office but a room with a large table in front with some chairs. He sat me down in one of the chairs and brought over a bag.

"Just in case you get bored later when daddy is in his meeting." He patted the coffee table. "Leg up, daddy needs to check it." I put the backpack down on the floor and put my leg on the other chair that was next. Daddy felt leg and lightly squeezed it a few times. I pulled away in certain spots because it still hurt. "It's getting better, lucky for you, you have me to take care of you." Daddy smiles at me. I was happy that I was able to walk without limping.

"Daddy I'm hungry!" Daddy chuckled and kneeled in front of me.

"What does my pretty baby want." I thought about it, I didn't know what was available here.

"Is it possible to get pancakes?" Daddy nodded and took out his walkie talkie demanding someone to cook us what we wanted and to make it fast. 

A few minutes later a few of daddy's men came in and they started to talk to talk about the sanctuary and other communities. I grabbed the backpack that I placed in the floor and opened it. There was a few activities like word searches and mad libs that I haven't saw since I was a child. There was also a box of crayons and two coloring book. I took out the mad libs to a clean page since some of them were already done by people before

I hummed and giggled to myself as I made silly scenarios in my head using words that made no sense. I looked up at daddy who eyed me suspiciously but went back to talking about whatever he was doing when I noticed.

It didn't take that long before my food came. The man sat the food down in front of me. I was happy to see that they put a lot of fruit on the side. I noticed that they didn't bring me a knife to cut my pancakes.

"Daddy?"  He stopped talking making everyone look at me. "They didn't give me a knife." Called called them back and a few seconds later they brought me a knife which daddy ended up taking and cutting my pancakes for me.

Daddy continued to talk about the other communities  and I was starting to get bored. I hopped off the chair and pulled daddy's arm to get his attention. Daddy looked at me sweetly.

"What pumpkin." He asked. I got on his lap and rested my head against his chest. I felt his hands wrap around my waist. It wasn't long after that when the meeting was and everyone left.

"Daddy, can we go outside?"

"No baby, remember what happened last time I took you fucking out there. That's shit is not going to happen again."

"But daddy!" Daddy gave me a look.

"Don't fucking but daddy me. I said no and that means no." sighed loudly and got down feeling a sting on my bottom.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my butt and looked at daddy.

"Don't give me an attitude. I will shut that shit down quick." He said pointing a finger out me. I mumbled sorry and sat on the chair and daddy finished up doing whatever he was.

"Daddy's done let's go." Daddy said after ten minutes later. He held out his hand and walked me back to the bedroom.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Daddy asked once we were in side I shrugged and look out the window seeing that the sun was starting to set. "It's a yes or no question." Daddy said getting mad. I shook my head yes, I didn't feel like deal with Mr. Grumpy pants.

I sat on the bed and daddy called someone to bring more food. We ate once the food came. Daddy opened his arm for me to lean in his chest I snuggled into his chest and blushed as we watched the movie.

- - - - - 

Final edits 

Okay so I wasn't going to update until Friday but here it is!

I would really love to hear your thoughts on the story. I know many of you must like it because you keep reading

💗Don't forget to vote and comment!