Disclaimer

Okay, okay. I'm used to writing in werewolf but the truth is, I LOVE teen fiction. I read mostly that tbh.

I still enjoy writing werewolf but I want to "expand my horizons". I've kind of been binge reading for awhile now and I'm ready to start a new story.

Please be easy on me with it. Every time I start a new book, it seems like I get less and less reads. I'm trying my best, and I'm not a professional, nor will I ever be. I want you guys to like me and my books so give it a try.

Here's a sneak peek at what I'm a brewin' at this moment:

-_-_-_-_-

Clover Kinsley Ackerman is turning eighteen in a couple of months and can barely wait to be able to move out, graduate, and do whatever she want to, with no older sisters holding her back. She's barely getting by with everyday life with no father, a nature obsessive mom and 3 sisters. Add in two crazy best friends, senior year, alcohol, and you've got a recipe for disaster.

To ice this drama filled cake she runs into the town's golden boy: Cayden Smith. He's known for his good boy reputation, perfect grades, and charming personality. When the bad girl and good boy start falling for each other, everything Clover knows is suddenly turned upside down. Is she turning good, or is he turning bad?

-_-_-_-_-

AHHHHHHHHH personally, I think that's a pretty good hook. Totally not a biased opinion....