Chapter 7 The Uchiha's Joker

I woke up panting, sweating, and completely exhuasted not to mention disguested.

"WAS THAT REALLY FUCKING NECCEARY?!?!?!" I yelled with my eyes looking like white plates.

"Use your indoor voice Misaki, or do you want to go back?"

"N-N-N-No! I mean....I'll be quiet." I said nervously.

It might of been only a few minutes in real life but Itachi used Mangekyo Sharingan on me. That's 72 hours of none stop toilet cleaning. YUCK! I sat up from the couch and starred at Itachi with hateful eyes.

"So what are we gonna do anyway?" I asked and Itachi flipped the page to his book.

"Nothing."

"Your really boring ya know that?"

"....."

I let out a really long sigh.

"I'm bored!"

"I already know your plan Misaki, I have no interest in starting a family with you."

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"I've already had a girlfriend before and I'm not looking for another. If you want you can move on to the next person which is Tobi." Itachi said turning the page.

I suddenly got curious and I just had to ask.

"So what happened to your girlfriend? Did she dump you?"

"No.....I killed her."

I freezed in my spot.

'THIS GUYS A PHYCO!!!'

"Oh......so where's Tobi?"

"In his room."

I didn't bother to ask where Tobi's room was, I just darted down the hallway. Anything to get away from that freak!

(NO OFFENSE ITACHI FANGIRLS!!! PLZ NO KILL MEH!!!)

I got dressed into my normal clothes before smiling to myself knowing Tobi was next...Tobi...so easy to control. After awhile I finally found Tobi's room and knocked on it.

"Tobi! It's Misaki! You there?!........Tobi?!....." I shrugged when I didn't hear an answer and entered anyway.

I saw Tobi sulking in the corner surrounded by a dark blue aura.

"Tobi?"

"Go away....."

"Tobi what's wrong?" I asked feeling a little sorry for him but also a bit creeped out.

"Misaki-Chan left Tobi for dead when Kakuzu-Sama came back...."

"......Oh.....Yeah......I forgot about that....." I said and cleared my throat before looking away with my hands on my hips. "Well I uh........I'm........I'm sorry." I said wanting to get it over with.

In the next three seconds I was glomped to the floor by a suddenly happy and cheerful Tobi.

"Apology accepted!!!"

"Graaaah! Tobi get off of me!.....I....I can't.....bre-athe." I said as Tobi hugged me tighter making my face turn purple.

(Or is it blue?)

Tobi suddenly released me and I gasped for air and choked a bit.

"Heh heh....Tobi's sorry..." Tobi said rubbing the back of his head nervously. "So what should we do today Misaki-Chan?!"

"Oh I know! Let's play hide and seek!" I said happily.

'I'm getting out of here today if it kills me!'