Chapter 12 Are you...Serious?

My eyes widened as I stared at the Akatsuki members all in front of me. I was sitting on the couch watching TV when Pein rudely turned it off to talk to me. What he said I couldn't believe.

"Are you...Serious?" I asked and he nodded.

"Your free to go."

I was either dreaming or this was a HORRIBLE prank.

"But....why? Why would you suddenly change your mind?"

"Because of this." Pein explained holding up the ring I had found and let Zetsu take. "Something went wrong with the sealing statue so sealing takes longer than 3 days, the usual. We needed more members to protect us while we seal until we accomplish our goal. Looking for new members takes too long and is risky so our decision was to born and raise our members. Now that we have our last sealing ring back nothing wrong should happen to the statue. Therefore, we no longer need new members. You may go."

I was in shock, especially when Itachi opened the door for me. I was free...free to go...

"HELLS YEAH BITCHES!!!" I yelled sprinting out the door.

I was extra happy to find no one following me. I ran as far and as fast as possible. Nothing stopped me and no one. Finally, finally freedom! Once I got back to my old home I ran inside. It was dusty and empty. Nothing remained but my usual stuff.

'That's right...Raiden is gone now...'

I was sad about my teacher and parents not being here to welcome me home. I didn't have anyone to care about me anymore. I didn't even know anyone outside the forest really...I was....lonely. I sat on my couch and watched TV trying to get it all off my mind.

***

Week passed and before I knew it, months. I kinda missed the Akatsuki. Pissing them off, pranking them, I had good moments...but Zetsu even though I spent only an hour with him...I missed him the most. I was better off without them Though...They didn't need me anymore...

~Somewhere in the Akatsuki base~

Things were quiet and peaceful all around and for some reason, the Akatsuki members couldn't seem to enjoy it. Misaki's voice was missed all around. The extra food piled up with her favorite foods which no one seemed to finish off even before Misaki came into there lives.

Sasori and Deidara stopped fighting about art. Not having the voice to speak about it but instead just created there art in deep thought.

Pein and Konan never got much of a chance to get to know Misaki but they wish they did.

Hidan missed spending energy fighting with someone and Kakuzu missed counting his money to make sure Misaki didn't take any of it which normally she did, always leaving new numbers instead of the same one every time.

Itachi missed Misaki because she reminded him of a little sister and Kisame missed her because she was interesting to him. Like a strange colored fish that changes color.

Tobi missed his play mate but Zetsu was the most quiet. Not being able to explain it but just sitting around the cactus flowers frowning.

***

Soon Misaki heard of the Akatsuki's death's. One by one they all perished.

Pein: *died using the last of his chakra to change and save the lives he took*

Konan: *died trying to kill Madara*

Hidan: *got his body blown apart and is still alive buried deep in the ground*

Kakuzu: *was taken down by the wind style Rasen Shuriken*

Sasori: *taken down by his grandmother and a pink haired leaf ninja*

Deidara: *suicide to attempt to kill a rogue named Sasuke*

Itachi: *killed by his younger brother Sasuke Uchiha*

Kisame: *bit off his own tongue and fed himself to his sharks to keep information from falling into the hands of there enemy*

Tobi: *Died in the 4th great ninja war* (not really, just put that in there)

White Zetsu: *killed at the Kage summit* Black Zetsu: *Also died in the ninja war* (just put that in there)

It was all over....Misaki grew older and studied up on different jutsu's. She heard about how Madara and the revived Akatsuki was defeated. It was now time to make her move. Not for revenge but something else entirely. She had spent too long alone...

"It's time..."

*************************************************************************************************************

Never thought that would happen did ya? Well the story isn't over and hopefully it'll start to make more sense. Sorry this one wasn't very funny but the next one will be for sure! :3