Chapter 6 Kisame's Dolphin Chick

I woke up to a loud banging sound on my door and I groaned.

"Who the hell is it?"

"It's Kisame! Get up kid we got things to do."

"Go away blue boy, I'm too busy sleeping." I said and my door was knocked down.

'Oh great, what now?' I thought as the sheets were pulled off me.

I was picked up and thrown over Kisame's shoulder making me reach an arm out to my bed while anime crying.

"Noooooo! I wanna sleeeeeep! Why are you so mean to me?!" I whined and fake cried into my arm.

"Relax kid, we're going swimming." Kisame said and I fake cried louder to piss him off.

I whined and complained louder then a banshee in the hopes of him giving up and putting me down.....it didn't work.....

'Damn it! How do I piss this guy off?!'

"Hey Sushi! Drop me already! Before I-

"Before you what?" Kisame said and chuckled.

I grew an anime vein and took a deep breath. I screamed as loud as I could right into his ear and he almost instantly dropped me.

"Damn it kid! Just get dressed already!" Kisame said leaving and closing the door and I realized I was in the bathroom.

There was a hot pink bikini on the counter and I shrugged before changing. I had no problem with the color since it was my favorite and the bikini looked big enough.....until I tried it on....

"What the hell!!! Why dosen't it cover everything?!" I yelled freaking out.

The top part you could see the sides of my boobs and the bottom part showed a little at the back. I quickly grabbed a soft white towel and wrapped it around myself. I shyly stepped out of the bathroom and Kisame rose an eyebrow.

"What's with the look?"

"The damn bikini is too small."

"What? I thought for sure that it'd cover everything."

"Riiiiiiiiight." I said sarcastically causing Kisame to grow an anime vein.

"What are you trying to accuse me of?"

"Nothing." I said and walked by Kisame. "So where we going?"

'We better be going outside, It'd be the perfect chance to escape!' 

"We have an indoor pool, we can't take the risk of you escaping."

'Damn! Why do they always have to think ahead?!'

I groaned.

"Why are we going swimming anyway?"

"Well I'm mostly watching, I want to see how brave you are. Of coarse if your not that only makes you cute to the rest of us."

"HA! Is that all?! No problem, bring it on shark breath." I thought and he lead me to the pool room.

All I had to do was be brave and if I'm brave enough to stand up to S-ranked criminals then they got nothing on me! Once we got to the pool room I entered with confidence. I saw fins in the pool and I smiled excitedly.

"Dolphins!" I yelled and dropped the towel before doing a cannonball into the pool. 

I opened my eyes underwater and the dolphins circled me. It was then that I realized they weren't dolphins....I swam to surface and hopped on the water before running.

"SHARKS!!!!!!!" I yelled running around on the water while they chased me and Kisame was laughing his ass off. "No! No! NO! Leave me alone!" I yelled looking behind me seeing that one was vary close.

I screamed running around and bit my thumb causing it to bleed. Some of the blood hit the water and it made the sharks go faster.

"CRAP!"

I eventually stopped to do a quick summoning jutsu and REAL dolphins came. There were more dolphins then sharks so the sharks were easily defeated and they poofed away before they could die. I was lucky that I could still do summoning jutsu's and concentrate my chakra. I sighed in relief and began swimming and playing with the dolphins.

"Ha ha! I was brave! I defeated the stupid sharks! Take that you overgrown tuna!" 

"Don't get cocky kid, you still ran away."

"Pft. I would of died if I didn't!"

"That's your fault for jumping in the pool in the first place."

"Hey I should get extra points for that!" I yelled feeling like this guy was pissing me off.

Suddenly Itachi came into the room and I rode on one of the dolphins backs.

"Misaki, Kisame's turn is over. You need to get dressed and come with me now."

"No! You can kiss my ass!" I yelled then stuck my tongue out at him.

"......You lack cuteness." Itachi said emotionlessly.

"Oh yeah?! Well you lack penis!" I yelled and I saw him anime fall.

(For those who don't get it I'll put the vid to the side lol Omnistrife moment)

"W-What did you say?" Itachi said sounding a bit angry while raising his clenched fist with an anime vein.

"You heard me! You stupid emo freak!"

Before I knew it Itachi was at the edge of the pool in front of me with his sharingan eyes.

"Mangekyo sharingan!" Was the last thing I heard before passing out.

************************************************************************************************************

Ok so short, late, and I'm sry! This time.......ok I'll just work on it. So whatcha peepz think? I iz trying I swear!