Chapter 13 WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!

I headed to the forest. Right now I was pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Nothing around me but a few dead trees. Nearby was a forest that belonged to the Nara clan. That's where I was headed.

"Seven years have passed...."

I was now 23 years old. I was wearing a black cloak with a hood to hide my identity. I couldn't wait to see his face. He wouldn't recognize me until the last second when I revealed myself. I walked into the forest and right up to the spot.

"This is it." I told myself as dear surrounded me.

"My intentions are good one's I assure you. Please understand."

The dear somehow knew what I was talking about and stepped aside for me. I sighed knowing this was gonna take awhile.

-Hidan's P.O.V.-

I have no idea how fucking long I've been down here but I was fucking sick of it! There was dirt in my mouth and worms crawling all over my fucking body. I was disgusted! I heard a strange sound like dirt was being moved from above me.

The weight lifted off of each part of my body until there was only pressure of the dirt on my head. Kakuzu must of finally found me. I feel like I've been down here for fucking years! When weight lifted off my head I felt hands touch my nose as it brushed the dirt away gently.

I immediately spat out the dirt when my head was lifted but my eyes were tightly shut with moist fucking dirt. 

"It's about fucking time Kakuzu!"

"And who said I was Kakuzu?"

I froze for a second. The voice was female and sexy sounding. I HAD to look but I fucking couldn't!

"I'll have you cleaned up in no time Hidan-San."

"How did you fucking know my name?! And don't add san to my name! Makes me sound old or even...proper.." I said and the voice giggled.

"You haven't changed a bit."

"You mean I fucking know you?"

"Everything will be explained in good time Hidan."

I felt my body being put in a bad and soon my head went in it.

"I'll have you pieced back together soon."

"Bitch let me outta here!"

I was ignored and the light dimmed so I could tell the bag was closed.

***

After a few hours I was placed on some weird cold metal thing and a wet cloth was touching my face.

"Sorry I can't stitch you back up so you'll just have to remain here until I get Kakuzu."

"Where the fuck am I? And who are you?!"

Soon the dirt was wiped from my eyes and I opened them. I saw a woman smiling down on me. She was fucking hot! Her hair was long and went down just above her butt by the looks of it. Her hair also had red highlights and was wavy.

Her eyes were a very bright blue but looked aqua, her skin was pale but nearly tan. She had dark blue ear rings and eye shadow. She was also wearing light pink lip stick, a black choker and a black tank top with her cloak covering most of it.

That's all I could see from this angle....

"And you would be...?" I trailed off and she giggled.

Wasn't I on a table similar to this one when you did your ritual thing?

My eyes widened.

"MISAKI?!"

-Misaki's P.O.V.-

"Long time no see Hidan."

"How long has it fucking been?!"

"Seven years, if I'm not mistaken then you were 22 when we first met. That makes you...about 29 now."

"Damn..."

"Don't worry, the dirt must of helped because it doesn't look like your body has aged at all."

"I thought you fucking left. Why are you helping us?" Hidan asked as I cleaned his arms.

"Times have changed Hidan, the world needs the Akatsuki's help."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

I sighed in frustration.

"Let me explain from the beginning..."

***********************************************************************************************************

Lol me iz evil for leaving you guys at another cliff hanger :3 soooo yeah. Misaki isn't an old lady and yes, she's reviving the Akatsuki. The pic to the side is how she looks now but without the cloak. Sorry the chappy is so short but it's me mommy's birthday today soooo yeah.

Byes!