Chapter 3 Beating up the Akatsuki boyz

I entered the training room and saw the blonde lady man get kicked across the room by the guy known as Itachi.

“Pft, what a loser.” I said crossing my arms and leaning on the wall and everyone looked at me.

‘Ops, did I say that out loud?’

“Who are you calling a loser un! You think you can do better?!” Deidara said standing up with fire in his eyes.

‘Crap I did.’

“I know I can do better! Ya wuss!”

“Fine then we’ll make a bet un.”

“A bet?! How much?!” Kakuzu said eagerly and Deidara glared at him.

“Not that kind of a bet un!”

“Alright then what bet?” I asked sitting up from the wall and un-crossing my arms.

“If you can beat more of us then you can lose to us then we’ll hold off on getting you prego for awhile un, but if you lose more then you win you have to act as our personal slave for a week.”

This was risky but by the look of everyone I was sure I could win.

“Fine I accept!” I yelled without thinking things through. “Who’s first?”

Itachi and Deidara stepped by the rest of the members and Hidan stepped out.

“Sadly I can’t sacrifice you to lord Jashin-Sama so I’ll just have fun with this.” Hidan said with a smile.

‘Ah man this will be too easy.’

I once studied many cultures and religions with my family and recognized his necklace. I smiled and turned around. I pulled out a small scroll and thought of what Hidan’s necklace looked like. There was a tiny puff of smoke and a necklace showed up that looked like Hidan’s.

I put the scroll back and put the necklace on before turning around.

“Oh Jashin-Sama please help me win this fight I’m about to enter.” I said loud enough for everyone to hear and gave the necklace a small kiss.

Hidan stared at me in shock as if speechless and I looked at Deidara and heard him mumble something, it sounded like ‘Ah shit.’ I already knew the Hidan guy liked me from what he said earlier but I wondered if he thought I was cute.

‘Ah man he’s gonna get beaten so bad its embarrassing.’

“Hidan snap out of it un!” Deidara yelled and Hidan shook his head and charged.

I quickly kicked under his feet so he fell on me.

“Ouch, Hidan-Kun you’re hurting me.” I said shyly though I was grinning evilly inside.

Hidan sat up so he was hovering over me and before he saw I un-zipped the zipper to my shirt a little so he saw the top of my bra.

“I guess I need more training. Jashin-Sama would be so disappointed in me.” I said in a low hushed voice and blushed and looked away.

‘Come on come on, take the bait you vampire dummy!’ I mentally screamed.

I looked back up at Hidan and gave him an innocent look along with my best puppy dog eyes and as if hypnotized Hidan started leaning forward.

I smirked and kicked him where the sun don’t shine. Hidan groaned loudly and rolled off me hitting the ground with a thud. I sat up, zipped up my shirt, and tucked the necklace in the shirt in case I needed it later.

“Pathetic, Jashin-Sama would be pretty disappointed in you for falling for a trick like that.” I said standing up and dusting myself off.

“Stupid fucking whore!” Hidan chocked out while holding his man parts and waddling over to the other members.   

“So who’s next?” I asked and Kakuzu stepped in.

‘Again, waaaaay too easy.’

I pulled out my money pouch and took out my life savings, hey it’s not like I needed it really. I had about 10,000 dollars I’d been saving for a rainy day and today was a storm!

I gave the money to Kakuzu and he counted it and checked to see if it was real.

“Ok I forfeit the match.” Kakuzu said putting the money in his coat and walking away.

“Hey that’s bribery un!” Deidara yelled and I smiled.

“Maybe but I still won, after all you didn’t make any rules.” I said with a wicked smile and Deidara was fuming with anger.

The next guy was Itachi and he pinned me to the wall.

“Mangekyo Sharin-

Itachi said opening his eyes, but I kicked him where it hurts most before he could do anything.

Hey he’s a man and my logic is if you kick em there then they fall.

‘I just barely won there’ I thought before inching away from the guy.

The next round Zetsu stepped in and I panicked and sprayed him with some random weed killer that was lying around. What? He’s a freaking deadly plant guy!

“Ha! Misaki four Deidara zero!” I yelled doing a little happy dance.

Unfortunately the next two rounds were Sasori and Kisame and they both won.

“What do you have to say now un?!” Deidara said as if he were winning.

“I say it’s Misaki four Deidara two.” I said smirking and Deidara got so mad his whole face turned red.

‘Geez this guy gets pissed off easily.’

Deidara tried to get Konan to fight but she said something about it being against Pein’s wishes. Pein was obviously not going to fight so that left Deidara.

Deidara made Tobi fight and I pretended to cry so Tobi forfeited. I then stood up and left the room since it was obvious I had won. I ignored Deidara’s yells to come back and entered the TV room.

Just then Pein came in with something in his arms.

“You’re a pretty sneaky girl; we could use that around here.” Pein said throwing something at me. “I’ll have a ring made for you soon and a smaller cloak. I’m sorry but most of our cloaks are for males and the only female ones are Konan’s and hers are much too big for you.”

And with that Pein left. I stood up and it was the black cloak with red clouds that everyone around here wore.

‘Pft! I’m not wearing this! They kidnapped me, threatened me, and said they were gonna impregnate me! Do they really believe I’ll stick around?!’

I carelessly threw the cloak on the floor and laid on the couch watching TV. 

‘Stupid Akatsuki douche bags.’ I thought dozing off.

‘Do they…really…think…I’m…one of…them?’ I thought before falling asleep.

*******************************************

I hate myself for making another short/late chapter T-T I'll do better next time! This time I'll make sure of it!