Chapter 10 A Day of Freedom Gone Wrong

My eye twitched as I looked at my situation.

"You have GOT to be kidding me...."

(FLASHBACK!!!!)

I finally found my way out of the base. I was home free! I ran as fast as I could and as far away as possible until 'poof' a purple ball exploded in my face and I was knocked out. When I woke up I was in a room lit only by torches.

(END OF FLASHBACK!!!!)

That's where I am now....

"I was finally free! Where the hell am I now?!" I yelled jumping from the uncomfortable bed.

'The Akatsuki at least had a nice bed...'

"Hello my dear..." I heard someone say creepily and I turned to look.

It was some weird looking snake like guy with long black hair.

'Greeeeeeaaaat what now?'

"I bet your wondering why I brought you here."

"Actually I really don't give a fuck but go ahead and tell me anyway." I said crossing my arms.

"I hate the Akatsuki therefore I must stop them from getting more members. That's why I kidnapped you."

I face palmed at his idiotic solution.

"Really? Really dude? You do realize they can just find another girl right?"

He sweat dropped and I rolled my eyes.

'Idiot..'

That's when I got an idea. I would bug the hell out of this guy and he would let me go! Either that or kill me...

"Hey snake face, are you married to Medusa?" I asked and he glared at me.

"No."

"Can you turn people to stone?"

"No."

"Are you a snake failing at trying to look human?"

"No!"

".....Is your mom a snake or is your dad?"

"Shut up!" The guy said and left slamming the door behind him.

'Well someone's on there man period.....is he even a dude? The long straight hair is throwing me off..'

I looked around wondering what I should do now. I saw that the idiot dropped the key and went to pick it up. Once I had it, I unlocked the door and left the room. I saw a weird looking hand thing that had a ring that looked like the Akatsuki's.

It was on the hand's little finger and had the kanji ku on it. Meaning sky or void. It was also slate blue. Being the little devil I am, I took it and put it in my pocket for no random reason. I wondered around for awhile trying to escape until snake face caught me.

"You see nosing!" I yelled darting down the hallway making a bunch of clones of myself.

I ran all over with the snake guy hot on my trail.

"Shit shit shit!"

"Get back here you little brat!"

"Never!" I yelled stopping to turn around.

I gave him a good kick in the nuts and smiled watching him drop. Unfortunately....it was a clone..The real one was behind me and ended up knocking me out.

***

I groaned looking at my new situation. Never, not in a million years! Did I expect this to happen...I was tied up with my mouth duck taped shut infont of a tall building in the fucking rain! There was a note attached to me but I had no idea what it said.

Suddenly Kisame came out of the building and his eyes widened when he saw me. Instead of untying me or un doing the duck tape on my mouth, he grabbed the note. The NOTE! He read it over and started cracking up.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder before going back inside. I was thrown on the couch and I glared at the fish face while he called everyone over and read the note.

Dear Enemies,

My plan was to kidnap your baby carrier-

'Oh hell nah! He did NOT just call me that!'

-but now I see she is not a reward. She is a punishment. I'm returning her to you so you can all resume hell. Good luck, you'll need it...

Sincerely,
       Orochimaru

By now they were all cracking up.

"A-As soon as you fucking escape you got kidnapped and haven't been gone for more then a fucking day before you were returned!" Hidan laughed out.

I glared at them all.

'Great...I'm stuck HERE again...'

***********************************************************************************************************

Sry if it was rushed but I'm tired and really wanted to try and update! So there ya go. Enjoy.