Confessions and Confrontations - Tam's POV

I tore off my horrific yeti costume and threw it on the ground frustratedly. 

"My only chance and I blew it!" I said disbelievingly. I sighed. Suddenly, the door opened. Linh stepped in. No, not stepped. Bounced is more or less the right word. She squealed and my rage suddenly melted. She was like an adorable slice of mallowmelt.

That... that made no sense, did it? And it sounded kind of weird too, right?

...Nevermind. Ignore everything I just said.

I laughed at her in her fuzzy yeti costume. It made her look cuddly, in some weird way. "So, Tam, what were you going to tell Sophie?" she asked in a questioning voice. I looked away. "Uh, nothing." I said. "If it's nothing, you wouldn't be turning away." she said, whirling me back to face her. My cheeks were on fire and Linh had an amused expression on her face. "So, you were saying nothing?" she asked smugly. I groaned. "Geez, acting so confident after nightfall. Chill out for a minute, will you?" I asked.

Linh smiled and nudged my arm playfully. "I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that... Anyways; hooray, Tammy's finally found his love!" she squealed. "So, what are you gonna tell me?" she suddenly asked, becoming serious.

I cleared my throat. "Um..." She rolled her eyes. 

"Tell me. You promised." 

"Promised what?" I challenged. She glared. "You said you would tell me anything." she replied. I sighed. "Fine. But i'm only going to tell you once, and once ONLY." I said. She nodded and I took a deep breath, ready to pour my heart out in hopefully only one-to-two sentences. "Okay, I think I like Sophie alright you got it out of me don't judge me please...?" I rapped/mumbled. Her jaw dropped. "SERIOUSLY?!" she squealed.

She squealed once again and I groaned. "Fine. Forget that I said that." I grumbled. Linh's face turned serious. "No. No. Don't back out. I can tell that you are planning to, but don't." she said, cheerfulness draining. I sighed and rested my head on my hands. "But Linh, what if..." My voice faltered. "What if she doesn't like you back?" Linh guessed. I nodded.

"Well, that's up to fate." she said, standing up. I sighed. "Linh, help me.." I pleaded. "You're... you were with Vacker. Give me tips!" I pleaded. She smiled. "Just be yourself, Tam." she said, walking away.

I watched the door shut and I stood up from my bed. "When, Tam, when?!" I asked myself. I groaned and punched my fist flat with my other hand. "When the time is right." I mumbled. but then the only thing flew into my mind. Either I have to tell Biana about this, or do this myself. I thought. And I'm pretty sure I don't want to tell Biana out of all people about this.

I sighed. "I'll figure out later." I said, flopping into my bed. I had been sitting in my room and getting life lessons from Linh for at least three whole hours. I closed my eyes and wished sleep would knock out all my problems. I couldn't wait to tell Biana...

That is, if I even had the guts to. Well, as Linh said, that's up to fate, for now. For now, let's just hope everything goes well, alright?

Yeah, no.

i'm icy