Chapter Fifteen.

*Warning this chapter may blow your mind.*

I woke up an hour or two later, my heart feeling lighter but the tightness of cold emotions pulled on my tummy. Making me feel sick to my stomach I went to lie down in my room.

Guilt can control you. It can eat away at you for no reason what so ever. It rip you up inside and makes you physically ill. I decided to stay in the room all day, but at noon, for some reason I couldn’t rationalize in my head I got up and made my way down to where I was supposed to be having class at.

Gabriel was standing outside the door, I walked over to him, “did you not go to class?”

“No, I wasn’t feeling up to it.”

“You little outlaw.”

“Oh you know it.”

We made our way down to the cliffs, him carrying a bag of Mediterranean takeout. We sat down and began eating almost silently. Both of us having heavy subjects on our minds.

“So what did you want to talk to me about?”

I gulped before talking, “I…Last night I spent the night out on the cliffs with Mychel. And he kissed me this morning, and it would have been the perfect moment, except the entire time I was thinking about you. You!

And I’m pissed Gabriel because I was thinking about you when I was with someone who actually finds me worth their while. Someone who actually cares about me and all because I like you more than is good for me. I like you so much I cried from the guilt of kissing him.

And not because I was giving him hope for us being together, but because I will never be truly happy being with some one else. And it’s all your fault.”

I wasn’t sure where all of this was coming from but it was pouring out. I stopped and looked up at him, unsure of what was going on in his mind. But his expression was unreadable.

“Yeah, that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.”

He just stared at me. His face not moving.

“You know what? It doesn’t matter. How about we both pretend like I never said any of that okay? Okay then. ” And then I did what any sane teenage girl would do in this situation. I ran. Flew, fled from Gabriel's prescence.

Hey guys! Sorry it has been a while I had a book of mine get PUBLISHED! So I have been busy with that. but now I have all the time in the world for you guys! Comment with your thoughts on what is going to happen and how you feel about the prgression of the story!

Lots of Love, <3