Chapter Ten (:

The days and weeks, and eventually months ran together. Rina and I spent less and less time together as her and Oliver spent more and more time together. But every time I saw her she had a grin plastered to her face.

I doubt I had ever seen someone so happy. As a result of the two of them always of doing there own thing, I spent the majority of my time with Gabriel, Danka, and Mychel.

Danka had become as close as a brother to me. Gabriel and I spend a lot of time together. He was the only one I felt comfortable sharing my past with.

And Mychel and I had moved past the awkward barrier we had once met and we were now fairly good friends. I had taken Gabriel’s advice as best as I could and tried to move on.

But not completely leave the memory of them from my mind.

In a way they had all become my family. For now they were all I had.

Rina and I were having a girl’s night in. She and I had made pizza from scratch and devoured it as we talked about school and what was going on in our lives. “So how are you and Mychel?”

I laughed, “Rina, we’re just friends. Okay?”

She nodded, “For now.”

We both laughed and started painting each others nails. Or rather each other’s fingers. At midnight as we began to fall asleep, Oliver came in and stole her away. 

The six month marker would be in a month and they had no appearance of breaking up any time soon. It was refreshing to see them both happy.

Gabriel was always disappearing. Running off to go somewhere without telling anyone where that somewhere might be. Danka and I had talked about it a few times. “I think he is seeing someone.”

I was shocked. The idea of him being with someone was foreign to me. “I really doubt that. Besides whom would he be dating? The only people he hangs out with is our little group.”

“Except for when he’s not,” Danka said this and I felt disquieted.

We both had nothing to say to that. Shane felt like he was losing his best friend. And I don’t really know what I was losing from Gabriel. He was more important than just a friend. But I don’t think we had ever become anything more than that.

Okay guys! This was just a filler chapter. And its pretty short! But I am editing the last part of the next chapter and should update it either tomorrow or Monday. Love you all my wonderful little readers!!! You know the drill, give me feedback so I know what to change about y writing! thankyou guys!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN.

XOXOXO Lexi.