Chapter Thirteen

I woke up to a clear blue sky and the warmth of Mychel. I turned my body towards him to find him awake and watching me with his brown eyes. “Hey.”

He smiled slightly, his eyes lowered to my lips before pulling me into a kiss. My first kiss. We pulled apart and I inhaled his scent.

A curl fell in front of my face; he twirled it between his fingers before tucking it back behind my ear. He leaned in, his eyes flickering between mine and my lips. “You are gonna end up being late to class you know.”

I sighed getting up and brushing off dirt that didn’t exist from my clothes.

I started walking off when his voice broke my train of thought. “You’re forgetting something.”

I turned around to face him to see that he had silently moved right behind me.

“What did I forget?”

A ghost of a smile graced his sculpted face before his body surrounded mine in a kiss. His hands dug into my hair pulling me closer to him.

This was the perfect moment and guilt ruined it . It twisted my stomach into

Once I got inside the building I was running. I had no idea where I was going until I ended up at Gabriel’s room. I didn’t bother to knock, instead choosing to slam the door open and walk in unannounced.

Gabriel was sitting at the counter eating a bowl of cereal, his hair stood up in some places from just waking up. His face held that sleepy look of just having woke up. He gave me a lopsided grin, “Good morning moya sladkaya, to what do I owe the pleasure?”

“Gabriel.”

 I sighed not knowing what to say next. I didn’t owe him an explanation for last night. I am my own person. Maybe Danka was right, and I should consider therapy.

“Al? You okay? Your face keeps changing to different expressions. It’s kinda weirding me out.”

I gave him a small smile and told him I was fine, “I just wanted to see you.”

“Whatever you say moya sladkaya. So you wanna eat lunch on the cliffs? I need to talk to you about something,” He finished his bowl of cereal and ran his fingers through his hair smoothing it all out. He stood up stretching out his sleep ridden body. I wanted to scream no at him but I didn’t know why so I ignored the urgent need and nodded my head flashing him a small smile.

“Yeah I need to talk to you as well.” I swallowed thik air. It setteling in my throat heavily.

“Okay, see you in a little bit. I will come get you from your last class.” He smiled, “I am so glad I’m not in high school anymore." His grin grew and my expression playfully became darker.

I wasn't sure what I needed to tell him. I just felt it bubbling up inside me wanting to burst. This was going to be a long day.

Hey guys!! Sorry For some reason I updated this into my other story!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

TWEET <3

I really appreciate everyone who has stuck with this story!!! I would love to hear your ideas on what you think is going to happen or what you would like tooo so PM me!!!

Also I am having a contest!!! A cover contest!!! Whoever comes up with a cool cover incorparating some part of the story into it dramatic and dark and I will dedicate your favorite chapter to you!!! Or I will write a character for you to play some role in the future!!!!

I love you all!!!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED <3 XOXOXOX Lexi.